Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’m not talking about your rural farm in the middle of nowhere. I’m talking about a residential neighborhood with children, other dogs, and cars driving around all day.

I’m just trying to get inside the mindset because I really don’t understand. My dog is ALWAYS on a leash unless it’s inside my fenced backyard. Sure, whenever we’re outside my dog sticks to me like glue. And there have been occasions where he’s accidentally jumped out of the car before I could get his leash on, or walked out of the backyard because I forgot to close the fence. And in both cases my dog never went further than a couple feet away from me. I probably don’t need a leash for my dog, BUT I KEEP HIM ON ONE ALL THE TIME ANYWAY.

My dog is like my shadow, but drat when he sees a rabbit or a turkey he’ll try to take off after the thing. I can’t imagine how horrible I’d feel if he was chasing a squirrel and got hit by a car just because I was too cocky and arrogant to keep him on a leash.

My dog is friendly too, but there are plenty of dogs who aren’t and NEED THEIR SPACE. I hate when an unleashed dog starts walking over to my dog, and the owner is like, “It’s okay he’s really friendly!” Well what if MY DOG isn’t friendly? What if my dog bites your dog and then you try to sue me or some bullshit? What if my dog bites your dog and then your dog mauls my dog to death? gently caress you and your friendly dog.

So why don’t you leash your dog? Do you think you have some sort of special dog that won’t instinctively investigate another dog walking by? Do you think everyone loves being approached by a strange dog they don’t know? Can you telepathically command your dog not to chase bunnies into traffic?

Are you the Beastmaster?

Does it bother you that your neighbors probably low key hate you? Please I’m dying to hear how some of you justify this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
first of all, i don't have a dog. second of all, it's a show dog, it has papers. you can't leash it, its hair falls out

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You're right OP but you seem angry

did a strange dog sniff ur bum

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sorry OP, I'm really confused. I'm not really into BDSM though.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
I'm training my dog to become the new Littlest Hobo, a smart, bandana'd mutt who solves people's personal problems. I'm actually a hero and as soon as Sparky stops trying to eat any child under the age of eight everyone will understand that.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ok op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

The Bloop posted:

You're right OP but you seem angry

did a strange dog sniff ur bum

Whenever anything touches my bum it does tend to awaken long repressed homosexual tendencies. So the anger may not be exclusive to unleashed dogs.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hi op I'm here to rep rural farm in the middle of nowhere: my loving dogs aren't allowed to roam, either. we put in electric when the livestock guardians started trying to break out after the predators. one of the livestock guardian dogs got zapped yesterday after sitting on it/peeing near it and you have never heard a dog squeak so loud in your life.

ps: she's grown up with the electric. like, literally. she was born here in 2018. we put in the electric in 2017. it's always been here. she just made a mistake. she was cuddled all better.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’m not talking about your rural farm in the middle of nowhere. I’m talking about a residential neighborhood with children, other dogs, and cars driving around all day.

I’m just trying to get inside the mindset because I really don’t understand. My dog is ALWAYS on a leash unless it’s inside my fenced backyard. Sure, whenever we’re outside my dog sticks to me like glue. And there have been occasions where he’s accidentally jumped out of the car before I could get his leash on, or walked out of the backyard because I forgot to close the fence. And in both cases my dog never went further than a couple feet away from me. I probably don’t need a leash for my dog, BUT I KEEP HIM ON ONE ALL THE TIME ANYWAY.

My dog is like my shadow, but drat when he sees a rabbit or a turkey he’ll try to take off after the thing. I can’t imagine how horrible I’d feel if he was chasing a squirrel and got hit by a car just because I was too cocky and arrogant to keep him on a leash.

My dog is friendly too, but there are plenty of dogs who aren’t and NEED THEIR SPACE. I hate when an unleashed dog starts walking over to my dog, and the owner is like, “It’s okay he’s really friendly!” Well what if MY DOG isn’t friendly? What if my dog bites your dog and then you try to sue me or some bullshit? What if my dog bites your dog and then your dog mauls my dog to death? gently caress you and your friendly dog.

So why don’t you leash your dog? Do you think you have some sort of special dog that won’t instinctively investigate another dog walking by? Do you think everyone loves being approached by a strange dog they don’t know? Can you telepathically command your dog not to chase bunnies into traffic?

Are you the Beastmaster?

Does it bother you that your neighbors probably low key hate you? Please I’m dying to hear how some of you justify this.

because my twelve year old lab is apparently the most popular dog ever, so neighborhood kids who are bored during the summer are fully willing to break down my front door to get her out. She never bites anyone, but she might bark so sorry about that. She is also very lazy and as she gets older, she considers her walks are only for making GBS threads and pissing.

the worst thing she ever does is eating weird trash and getting diarrhea which is a pain in my rear end as well.

sorry dear goon but i wont change this gently caress you

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'll have you know this is my emotional support pitbull with anger issues, it can go where it pleases. And I'm already running up a bill trying to keep it fed, so it better drat learn how to forage the land for sustenance.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Why don't you keep a living creature tied to a stake at all times via a rope around its neck, you monster? Do you not fear it may interact with others of its kind or bring delight to children?"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I physically throw my incredibly old 70 lb hound dogs at everyone and no one, especially the dogs seems to enjoy it except me but I don't let that stop me.
I might be in your home with 140+ lbs of dog, just waiting to power slam them on top of you while scream-moaning "AwwwwWWWW such a CUTE boy!" and I MIGHT be referring to the dog, op.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I keep my furbabies on the leash just like my regular babies

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Pajser posted:

because my twelve year old lab is apparently the most popular dog ever, so neighborhood kids who are bored during the summer are fully willing to break down my front door to get her out. She never bites anyone, but she might bark so sorry about that. She is also very lazy and as she gets older, she considers her walks are only for making GBS threads and pissing.

the worst thing she ever does is eating weird trash and getting diarrhea which is a pain in my rear end as well.

Would you be open to alternative ways to lure kids to your house that don’t involve an unleashed dog?

Trying to compromise.

Circumcised Elon
Jun 20, 2021

by Shine
People do this all the time and they are always the exception to the rule

The worst people

I do a lot of walking and have used various sprays on idiots dogs. Ive never had to stab one but i would.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Would you be open to alternative ways to lure kids to your house that don’t involve an unleashed dog?

Trying to compromise.

i want my front door to be intact when i come home and an unleashed dog keeps the kids out of my house and i strive to be person whose mind does not stray towards violence and perversions.
not sure what you strive to be.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

If I try and leash my dog in public it will suplex me clothesline me and give me the peoples elbow in front of all the nieghborhood children, who will cheer

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Is it better or worse if the dog is a pitbull OP?

Discuss.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My dog is God and can do whatever the gently caress it likes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

My 169 lbs free range pitbull loves children

Vakal
May 11, 2008
In this highly litigious society we live in I always keep a dog on my person at all times to scare away any minorities that get too close as it's been proven that one can not play the racism card against a dog.

This is also the only reason I have a wife so she can fight other women for me, as violence against women is only acceptable when done by another woman.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Pajser posted:

i want my front door to be intact when i come home and an unleashed dog keeps the kids out of my house and i strive to be person whose mind does not stray towards violence and perversions.
not sure what you strive to be.

I guess I strive to be someone who figured out how to use door locks and not live in a place with gangs of kids who hang out on my property.

You’ve really put my problems in perspective :stare:

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

I have a highly trained, highly intelligent German Shepherd. That dog stays at my side, regardless of distraction, until he receives a very specific command. Unfortunately, that command is the OPs likeness which triggers the dog to violently hump.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I guess I strive to be someone who figured out how to use door locks and not live in a place with gangs of kids who hang out on my property.

You’ve really put my problems in perspective :stare:

im sorry sir, i did not realize i was speaking with the proper Gentry, from a proper Gentrified and Respectable location with no ugly undesirables.

i shall return to my shame and poverty as you requested, my Lord

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Next door neighbor's cat got killed right outside her door by another neighbor's constantly unleashed pitbull, so I guess my tiny kid can never play outside our front door. Cops said because it was a cat and not a person that the dog isn't dangerous

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

kntfkr posted:

first of all, i don't have a dog. second of all, it's a show dog, it has papers. you can't leash it, its hair falls out

:D

My mom has chosen to make her retirement devoted to two inbred purebred tiny little hosed up dogs. She just paid 900 bucks for artificial insemination to get her bitch pregnant because the stud dog was seemingly asexual.

These are clearly the grandchildren that she did not have

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
They have too many teeth for their head so she had to pay a few thousand to get four teeth removed. Her boy dog doesn't eat right I can't imagine how hosed up a dog has to be to not eat right. They are however on leashes so I guess they're okay with you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I guess the moral of the story is, if you don't have kids your parents will get horrifying inbred rape dogs

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I wear the leash around my neck and connect the other end to my dogs harness. He chokes me out whenever a squirrel runs up a tree and I get a massive erection each time.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Pajser posted:

if you cared about your dog you'd leash her for her own safety

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The Bramble posted:

I wear the leash around my neck and connect the other end to my dogs harness. He chokes me out whenever a squirrel runs up a tree and I get a massive erection each time.

Uhm I don't think your pooch consented in participating in your weird erotic perv poo poo

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

My dog is friendly to people but iffy with other dogs. I keep her leashed.

I don't pick up her poop though, so I'm doing my part to be an rear end in a top hat.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i live in the woods pretty far from other ppl but i still have an electric fence for my dogs and keep them leased when off my property because i'm not an inconsiderate rear end in a top hat. these kinds of stories really make my blood boil

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Didn't you know forcing your dog to be leashed is all part of the dem's plan to seize control through Big Leash.

My dog has a medical condition, and due to HIPPA I'm not legally required to tell you anymore than that. Look, here's a doctors note I printed out this morning from my facebook doctor.

Besides, dog leashes are full of 5g control nanoparticles that are going to take over all dogs and replace them with drone dogs by libs. The dogs look the same, until they flip the switch and declare martial law, but it's really sharia law and all part of THEIR plan. The latest bombshell from q also says that metal ring on dog leashes is magnetic!

loving MAGNETIC, don't you see???

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
how would YOU like it if you were on a leash? well that's just how your dog feels, you monster. check and mate.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I live in an apartment building that has lots of people with dogs, and the thing that drives me nuts is like every single person immediately takes their dog off the leash the second they get in the elevator. I get that you feel the primary reason you have your dog leashed is so it doesn't suddenly run into the street in front of a car while you're trying to get it to take a poo poo, but now its slobbering all over everyone and getting hair on everyone's clothes in the elevator because you couldn't wait another minute and a half to take the leash off until you got back to your apartment

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Circumcised Elon posted:

People do this all the time and they are always the exception to the rule

The worst people

I do a lot of walking and have used various sprays on idiots dogs. Ive never had to stab one but i would.

My job has me working with people who are blind and visually impaired in their homes and neighborhoods learning adaptive skills, this one time I was meeting a guy for the first time at his home for his assessment. I asked him if he had any difficulty getting around his neighborhood and he immediately starts going off on the house down the street with their unleashed pit bull that hangs out in their front yard, and how once when he was walking his dog, a tiny little pomeranian or whatever, when the pit bull basically tried to murder his dog. He then abruptly jumped up and left the room. I was sitting there thinking about how the question I asked was more focused on if his vision loss made it difficult or unsafe to cross streets and such, when he came back in, stood in front of me, and said “I’ve got something for that goddamn dog if it tries anything else!” He then whipped a stun gun out of his pocket, pointed it at me, and started shocking the air like seven inches in front of my face.

I wonder if he ever actually used it

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StarkRavingMad posted:

I live in an apartment building that has lots of people with dogs, and the thing that drives me nuts is like every single person immediately takes their dog off the leash the second they get in the elevator. I get that you feel the primary reason you have your dog leashed is so it doesn't suddenly run into the street in front of a car while you're trying to get it to take a poo poo, but now its slobbering all over everyone and getting hair on everyone's clothes in the elevator because you couldn't wait another minute and a half to take the leash off until you got back to your apartment

lmao those dogs seem cool as hell.

cope

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sheen Sheen posted:

My job has me working with people who are blind and visually impaired in their homes and neighborhoods learning adaptive skills, this one time I was meeting a guy for the first time at his home for his assessment. I asked him if he had any difficulty getting around his neighborhood and he immediately starts going off on the house down the street with their unleashed pit bull that hangs out in their front yard, and how once when he was walking his dog, a tiny little pomeranian or whatever, when the pit bull basically tried to murder his dog. He then abruptly jumped up and left the room. I was sitting there thinking about how the question I asked was more focused on if his vision loss made it difficult or unsafe to cross streets and such, when he came back in, stood in front of me, and said “I’ve got something for that goddamn dog if it tries anything else!” He then whipped a stun gun out of his pocket, pointed it at me, and started shocking the air like seven inches in front of my face.

I wonder if he ever actually used it

I've read it as shotgun first lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Having my dog off a leash makes it easier for him to protect me from all the dangerous unleashed dogs out there.