Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

hi,

i was just discussing with Kaiser about how he had good posts to make but was probed and we came up with an idea - what if someone smarter than me was able to code a program to save your posts and then autopost them for you when your probe ended so that they weren't lost to time like tears in the rain.

anyways if you're a bad enough orb to attempt this, it would be pretty rad imo

thanks,

your pal Stoner Sloth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
first we must know why he was probed. spill it

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
(the beans)

Areola Grande

fps_nug posted:

(thos beans)

FTFY

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
thx

Areola Grande

:tipshat:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I think it could just be a script that takes the subject and body and saves them in the url? someone did that with a banner ad that autoposted in fyad like ten years ago lol. dunno if it still works though, I can take a look tomorrow if I remember!!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

FluffieDuckie

Stoner Sloth posted:

hi,

i was just discussing with Kaiser about how he had good posts to make but was probed and we came up with an idea - what if someone smarter than me was able to code a program to save your posts and then autopost them for you when your probe ended so that they weren't lost to time like tears in the rain.

anyways if you're a bad enough orb to attempt this, it would be pretty rad imo

thanks,

your pal Stoner Sloth

Anytime misty mountaintop was probed (usually by me), she would message me her posts and I’d post them for her. So maybe something like that. :shrug:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nut

FluffieDuckie posted:

Anytime misty mountaintop was probed (usually by me), she would message me her posts and I’d post them for her. So maybe something like that. :shrug:

plz tell me she is still doing this and never stopped being here….

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

prepuce repurposed posted:

I posted an incorrect opinion about dishwasher brands :negative:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:stare:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Jesus christ

alexandriao

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is so sweet 😭😭😭

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Fear not friends, it was a joke and I was asking for it HCH is a chill place mostly

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:getout:

FluffieDuckie

alexandriao posted:

this is so sweet 😭😭😭

We had a unique relationship

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

You will enjoy the Bosch brand appliances.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

prepuce repurposed posted:

I offered sincere yet seemingly unwanted greetings to my former forum home, the BYOB.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

cruft

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Holy poo poo, not sure I want to post with you any longer TBH.

cruft

Anyway, I could add this to my extension for you OP, but I'm not sure I like the notion that a probed user could still ragepost their sick burn when they've been asked to chill out for a few hours and think about priorities.

It'd be kind of like if every one of your dead relatives could comment on your life choices.

Escape From Noise

Be Your Own Dishwasher

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

You have an opinion on Dishwasher Brands strong enough to post about it online? And strong enough that people think it would be best if they prevent you from posting for awhile?

Please tell me more about dishwashers how do they work I've always wondered. Why don't they make the dishes more dirty? Why does this one make them anti-dirty the most?

sig by owlhawk911

vanisher

nut posted:

plz tell me she is still doing this and never stopped being here….

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

pixaal posted:

You have an opinion on Dishwasher Brands strong enough to post about it online? And strong enough that people think it would be best if they prevent you from posting for awhile?

Please tell me more about dishwashers how do they work I've always wondered. Why don't they make the dishes more dirty? Why does this one make them anti-dirty the most?

We have a whole forum where all we do is discuss dishwashers, dishwasher accessories, the houses they live in, how to fix them, and also LEGO: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=210

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Escape From Noise posted:

Be Your Own Bdishwasher

ftfy

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)