Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
John McCain crashed 5 planes, almost caused an international incident because he took down part of Spain's power grid with a plane and almost assuredly accidentally fired a missile into a friendly plane as they were taking off, setting the carrier on fire and almost sinking the entire thing as he ran to the break room and watched his crewmates fight the fire on CC Television.

He was never tortured he was just a little freak opportunist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
yeah but meghan mccain. so

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

RBC posted:

yeah but meghan mccain. so

Would. Just cause she looks so much like John tho...

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

wow look at those standards fall

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

much like john mccain
in his dumbass plane

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Probably the best Garrison work

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I believe the prison guard but also think the guard should be reprimanded for prioritizing medical aid to evil war criminal and world-class fuckup John McCain over his countrymen fighting against US imperialism

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Good soup! posted:

Probably the best Garrison work

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

John McCain crashed 5 planes, almost caused an international incident because he took down part of Spain's power grid with a plane and almost assuredly accidentally fired a missile into a friendly plane as they were taking off, setting the carrier on fire and almost sinking the entire thing as he ran to the break room and watched his crewmates fight the fire on CC Television.

He was never tortured he was just a little freak opportunist.

The carrier incident also is suspect to me only because he happened to be the first person who reacted to it / got out of the way. What are the odds of that? Especially since he was last in class at naval academy, continued to crash every loving thing he touched and was only kept around because of nepotism. Like he is stunning example of every negative attribute of American society and "he is a hero" ..... gently caress

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Brogeoisie posted:

I read his bio as a chud kid in early 2000s and even he admits to committing war crimes, they were bombing loving power plants to residential area. He crashed multiple times because he was a lovely pilot. He also was a lovely shot and again, committed war crimes. They claim he was shot down by a SAM but I don't believe it and think he just crashed because he was a loving clown loser. The only.reason he is alive is because Vietnam military rescued him from his crash that hosed his body up. I believe the guards

Edit:

Amount of us military propaganda is stunning. Like even the wikipedia page is stunning bullshit. This part:

Although McCain was seriously wounded and injured, his captors refused to treat him. They beat and interrogated him to get information, and he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was an admiral.[43] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major American newspapers.[44][45]

Is just a lie. He was pulled out of a lake, likely tp.be lynched because again, he was committing war crimes. VC saved him and treated him. It's in his loving biography

It's great how loving provincial Americans are, just soft coddled babies who need their hero stories. We are good because we are great!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Hearing libs memorialize McCain when he died was the real torture

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i'm sure someone out there appreciates the irony in john mccain never getting to see trump assassinate scientists and generals because he felt like it

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Office Pig posted:

i'm sure someone out there appreciates the irony in john mccain never getting to see trump assassinate scientists and generals because he felt like it

yeah he missed trump doing it but he got a solid 8 years of that plus Obama probably showed him hq videos of the various child birthday parties and weddings he bombed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Brogeoisie posted:

The carrier incident also is suspect to me only because he happened to be the first person who reacted to it / got out of the way. What are the odds of that? Especially since he was last in class at naval academy, continued to crash every loving thing he touched and was only kept around because of nepotism. Like he is stunning example of every negative attribute of American society and "he is a hero" ..... gently caress

It's a real tragedy

There would have been lower loss of high ticket federal property if he had got the failson NYT / Washington Post sinecure job instead !

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
he did have a makeup-caked trollop make fun of his thinning hair, which is a form of torture much more devastating to the average american than anything the viet cong could have come up with

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mccain considered it torture because unlike the navy, he was not free to take vacations at any time from the camp. the spoiled fuckwit spent most of his navy career as a sex tourist because he could simply grab a plane and go wherever he wanted.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
You know who must be really passed about finding out that John McCains military career is a lie?

John Kerry

He got swift boated while failed pilot McCain was an undisputed hero until trump came along

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

It was pretty funny that John Kerry was actually a special forces death squad guy and got out-trooped by a draft dodging rich kid who skated through war with a bullshit job in the air guard.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

It was pretty funny that John Kerry was actually a special forces death squad guy and got out-trooped by a draft dodging rich kid who skated through war with a bullshit job in the air guard.

dan rather lost his job because of it

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

mccain considered it torture because unlike the navy, he was not free to take vacations at any time from the camp. the spoiled fuckwit spent most of his navy career as a sex tourist because he could simply grab a plane and go wherever he wanted.

well ALMOST wherever he wanted

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Compared to draft dodger kings Trump and Biden, Bush was a war hero

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

thank you bob shrum

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
john mccrash

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Plank Walker posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

The Nastier Nate posted:

But not compared to Kerry which is the point. Trump and Biden never made that an issue, unless you wanna count Trump needling McCain.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Plank Walker posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plank Walker posted:

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

etalian posted:

I bet his first wife/ex probably wishes the torture story was true.

The story how he got a "newer" model later on in life was such a sleezeball story.

lmao it was also sleepy joes wife who setup the whole thing

“Hensley was talking to Jill Biden, the wife of Senator Joe Biden, who suggested that she talk to McCain; her father made the introduction. He was almost 18 years her senior; by her later description, each fudged the age they said they were to the other: "He made himself younger, and I made myself older, of course."”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

Rape by deception is a situation in which the perpetrator obtains the victim's agreement to engage in sexual intercourse or other sex acts, but gains it by deception, such as false statements or actions, including leading the target into illusory perceptions in order to get sex.[1][2][3]

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

If John McCain did a stolen valor does that make him praxis?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you know what else he was never

president

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

The Nastier Nate posted:

wasn't dubya AWOL like all the time, and served stateside

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Plank Walker posted:

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

if only all of our "war heroes" went awol and served stateside america would be a lot better place

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yes

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

dubya had glaucoma and thats why i'm submitting the legal weed bill. never again will our brave boys be hindered by a treatable medical condition and be unable to brutally slaughter citizens of another country

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
when i was younger i considered dubya's absentee military career as one of the many reasons i loathed the man. now i realize it was probably the most laudable thing the fuckster ever did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

when i was younger i considered dubya's absentee military career as one of the many reasons i loathed the man. now i realize it was probably the most laudable thing the fuckster ever did.

you do not have to give it to him