Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Brogeoisie posted:

I read his bio as a chud kid in early 2000s and even he admits to committing war crimes, they were bombing loving power plants to residential area. He crashed multiple times because he was a lovely pilot. He also was a lovely shot and again, committed war crimes. They claim he was shot down by a SAM but I don't believe it and think he just crashed because he was a loving clown loser. The only.reason he is alive is because Vietnam military rescued him from his crash that hosed his body up. I believe the guards

Edit:

Amount of us military propaganda is stunning. Like even the wikipedia page is stunning bullshit. This part:

Although McCain was seriously wounded and injured, his captors refused to treat him. They beat and interrogated him to get information, and he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was an admiral.[43] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major American newspapers.[44][45]

Is just a lie. He was pulled out of a lake, likely tp.be lynched because again, he was committing war crimes. VC saved him and treated him. It's in his loving biography

It's great how loving provincial Americans are, just soft coddled babies who need their hero stories. We are good because we are great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Hearing libs memorialize McCain when he died was the real torture