Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Prison guard is probably more trustworthy than a silver spoon dipshit who abandoned his wife when she was dying like the motherfuckin silent hill 2 protagonist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

the Vietnamese returned him so he could live a long life with his daughter

if that isn't torture I don't know what is

I bet his first wife/ex probably wishes the torture story was true.

The story how he got a "newer" model later on in life was such a sleezeball story.

lmao it was also sleepy joes wife who setup the whole thing

quote:

Hensley met John McCain in April 1979 at a military reception in Honolulu, Hawaii. He was the U.S. Navy liaison officer to the United States Senate, and was accompanying a group of senators heading for China.

She was in Hawaii on a family vacation with her parents.

Hensley was talking to Jill Biden, the wife of Senator Joe Biden, who suggested that she talk to McCain; her father made the introduction. He was almost 18 years her senior; by her later description, each fudged the age they said they were to the other: "He made himself younger, and I made myself older, of course."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Brogeoisie posted:

The carrier incident also is suspect to me only because he happened to be the first person who reacted to it / got out of the way. What are the odds of that? Especially since he was last in class at naval academy, continued to crash every loving thing he touched and was only kept around because of nepotism. Like he is stunning example of every negative attribute of American society and "he is a hero" ..... gently caress

It's a real tragedy

There would have been lower loss of high ticket federal property if he had got the failson NYT / Washington Post sinecure job instead !