Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just spitballing ideas that we can do in our community to show and better understand diversity

1. maybe we can do a play about famous people of color but all the actors will be white people in brown makeup to show we're not scared of playing the roles of different people

2. i've been seeing that a lot of white people feel like they're not being represented lately so maybe we could do a gathering where we accentuate the color white by wearing white sheets or robes with eye holes. also show that we're christian by erecting a giant cross. but we'll also show that we are badass by lighting the cross on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
I feel that the landlord thread was insensitive towards PoMs (People of Means). I think we can and should rectify this by making a PoM a mod of this forum

bad guy

pay some diverse people to post here

CatBlack

hello world

bad guy posted:

pay some diverse people to post here

excellent idea. trans poc here, please email me all of your bit coins.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
let's diversify our portfolios!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Bots have no color. Recruit more bots in this forum.

bad guy

football just put out an ad that says "football is gay," maybe Byob could have an ad that says "BYOB is gay"

selan dyin

bad guy posted:

football just put out an ad that says "football is gay," maybe Byob could have an ad that says "BYOB is gay"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bad guy posted:

byob IS pretty gay

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

byob IS pretty gay

in the quest for greater diversity i will put up hammock kitty stickers at classic het hangout spots, like hollows underneath rocks and shady sides of trees.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I will findom coupons & deals to bankruptcy and then when they're broke we will press the attack

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I will start approaching shiftless weirdos in the street 2 axe them if they've heard the good news of byob :fsmug:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I feel like this gang of misfits could use a lil more ragtag tbh

Prof. Crocodile

bad guy posted:

we have been saying this for years, but i guess it's not reaching the right audience. maybe we should take out ads during nfl games?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Finally... the queers smear back.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Weka

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bad guy posted:

This ad bought me here, hoping to suck byob's dick.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

welcome!

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

nut

maybe we could let CYOB out of its cage a bit and even post once or twice

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

just spitballing ideas that we can do in our community to show and better understand diversity

taco(e)s: not just for tuesday anymore!

that's right, we here in byob are so culturally sensitive that we will eat a taco(e) and/or a burriot any day of the week!!

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Weka posted:

This ad bought me here, hoping to suck byob's dick.

you don't HAVE to suck dick to post here... but it helps!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

cruft

your friend sk posted:

you don't HAVE to suck dick to post here... but it helps!

Well, except for that one thread where you have to suck a dick before you can post.

But otherwise, yeah.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

bringing on more grey-forums posters so it's not so danged blue around here

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

I will start approaching shiftless weirdos in the street 2 axe them if they've heard the good news of byob :fsmug:

"Do u have stairs in ur haus???"

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Nosfereefer posted:

let's diversify our portfolios!

bad guy

we should have a TikTok thread

bad guy

if you don't understand how this would increase diversity then congratulations you're part of the problem

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok maybe we create a role playing system where each race has different pluses and minuses to their ability scores

nut

diversifying my influencer referral codes one at a time so I never have to pay for anything in raid shadow legends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

ok maybe we create a role playing system where each race has different pluses and minuses to their ability scores

yes and also gender

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!