Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Hello, I like to go take photos of things that look neat, and sometimes they come out alright.
Please post your photos in here. Take photos of stuff you seen when you're out for a walk. If you can, go on cool trips and share things you see. Use a cellphone or a potato or a fancy camera, whatever you got.
Also you can just look at the photos people post, which is kinda like lurking, but it's cool. And you can talk about stuff too.

I will share a couple of fancy camera pictures I took today out in the park.
DSCF2525 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr
DSCF2513 by King Dugga, on Flickr
DSCF2517 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr
DSCF2503 (2) by King Dugga, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Those are nice!

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

selan dyin

my camera only gets pointed at birds, here are two :)

Finger Prince

BALLS DILDO posted:

my camera only gets pointed at birds, here are two :)

I love the raven!

selan dyin

Finger Prince posted:

I love the raven!

fun fact, I took that photo at the zoo. i felt a bit silly taking photos of wild birds at the zoo. but that turned out to be my best photo of the day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

I am Robot Made of Meat, and I approve of this thrad.

Maybe I'll post pitchers once I find some.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!