Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

MononcQc posted:

Now that the Habs are playing against what is apparently a coach that can adjust his game plan, I figure not having Ducharme behind the bench is probably not the most helpful thing.
i doubt it has even the slightest effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
mcguire sucks so bad. all the rumours about johnson not being back at tampa bay. they put him on waivers!

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

MoaM posted:

Chanting Carey's name, lol...this crowd even watching the game?
this is the weirdest line of criticism ill ever see.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Pleads posted:

Was that the game with the major with like 3 goals?
yeah.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

MoaM posted:

Two teams notorious for choking
real stretch if were gonna say that vegas is notorious for choking.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
that 91 north stars team seemed real bad.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
seemed like some real questionable defense there.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

I remember a Sportsnet article hyping him up as a future 60 goal scorer after a few seasons in the league. It was a 'best players under 21' or whatever list and they had Kari Lehtonen with the caption of "in case you wanted to see what Martin Brodeur was like when he was young."
The 2002 draft was really hyped up. Bouwmeester was supposed to be the best defense prospect of the past 30 years or w/e. Even when he got signed by Calgary I remember people were touting him as secretly a superstar

Rick Nash had that 41 goal season when he was 19 with no support when offense was at it's lowest so you could sort of see it.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
all the great players on tampa and you bring up pat maroon first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Pleads posted:

Giving Vasilevsky the Conn Smythe does not do justice to just how lovely the Habs played, imho.
id go with kucherov