Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

sheep and wool festival photo collection coffee table book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

A Rack of Many Shoes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bo-Pepper posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A Robe of Blending

it makes margaritas but don't be wearing it when you press the "on" button, it's a cursed item...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

a bowl u can microwave and put in the oven

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
track liching

Finger Prince

nut posted:

a bowl u can microwave and put in the oven

Made of foil.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

a sign that says

live
laugh
lamia

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bo-Pepper posted:

a sign that says

live
laugh
lamia

bless this sorceress

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

a reanimated bass on a plaque gasping a jaunty tune

google THIS

Bo-Pepper posted:

a sign that says

live
laugh
lamia

Enchanted runes stenciled on the wall that force all occupants to live, laugh, and love, so basically a house filled with giggling and sex noises that also reanimates any corpse brought inside

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
Fireplace adorned with grotesque stone faces in which there are slots where you can insert precious stones.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Ventral EggSac

Melf's Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ventral EggSac posted:

Melf's Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Finger Prince posted:

A mini potion fridge in the basement next to the ratty old couch that smells vaguely of displacer beast urine, under the cool black light poster of an ordinary human looking at their phone.

a kitten in a hammock but its just your druid baby in his cat form in a hammock

Buttchocks

Bigby's Handrails

Heather Papps

hello friend

the one onion ring (don't eat it)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

Loincloth press

Heather Papps

hello friend

that's a hell of a troll you bagged buddy, you gonna get it mounted? i know a guy, best taxidermist in the realm.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

that's a hell of a troll you bagged buddy, you gonna get it mounted? i know a guy, best taxidermist in the realm.

medusa head mounted above the fireplace

vast collection of life-size statues of currently missing towns people

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the rent is really low, but theres an evil wizard terrorizing the back yard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
turns out the rat infestation is bad. like, there's a literal dungeon complete with a rat boss in the basement now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

Palantir mounted above the portcullis so I can see when the Amazon delivery lady drops delivers my package.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

the rent is really low, but theres an evil wizard terrorizing the back yard

ever since the kobolds moved in next door the property values have been plummeting, makes me miss the old landlord

Finger Prince

Four post bed with a mirrored ceiling aligned along 'ley lines', iykwim :heysexy::liara:

Heather Papps

hello friend

nice ice box. how much do you have to pay the frost sprite in there to keep things cold? i've had mine for years and i'm getting SCREWED, really considering just paying a wizard to enchant a gem or something. you'll end up saving a lot in the long term. every gold piece counts, especially as a new hovel-owner.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

nice ice box. how much do you have to pay the frost sprite in there to keep things cold? i've had mine for years and i'm getting SCREWED, really considering just paying a wizard to enchant a gem or something. you'll end up saving a lot in the long term. every gold piece counts, especially as a new hovel-owner.

peaceful kobold family out for a hike and a picnic sees an adventurer sprinting at them from across the meadow, sword held high. no doubt he needs to get some more coin to pay for a fridge upgrade in his new hovel. "god loving damnit, tracy get the pups and run, it's happening again"

Ventral EggSac

I adjust the thermostat and a level 2 wizard in basement casts Burning Hands, he looks at the camera, shrugs and goes "it's a living"

google THIS

Tossing a curse catcher sheet in the washing machine so I can wash my cursed clothing with my whites

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Don't go blindly sampling the stuff in the packet drawer. And stay out of the junk drawer. Or do whatever, you're not my apprentice.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

google THIS

Please tell your children not to...well ok, please tell your other children not to play with the decorative chest in the upstairs sitting room

google THIS fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jul 1, 2021

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Please tell your children not to...well ok, please tell your other children not to play with the decorative chest in the upstairs sitting room

handing them a sheet of paper, some dice and a pencil "looks like you're going to have to roll up another son"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

:pray:

Buttchocks

kitchen island appears once every 75 years, then recedes into the mist. Also, the kitchen has mist, so be sure to call out "hot" or "behind" or whatever.

Heather Papps

hello friend

drinking horn connected to the ocean, for thirsty guests and thor, i guess

Queen-Of-Hearts

Closet of infinity. Endless racks of tailored, boho sorceress' maxi robes. they all have pockets

Queen-Of-Hearts

*out in the garage* Yeah, honey, i got your broom up on the lift and drained the block and ya see these little slivers in the oil? That means it's hosed. Yeah no totally, I'm sure it's Broom-X's fault and not you drag racing that enchantress out behind the candle store.

Queen-Of-Hearts

*Banging gavel* Blessed be! Blessed be, everyone! Everyone settle down! First order on the Neighborhood Council of Witchery: Town Plumbing. Sister Grizelda Oakenfleur has proposed we donate our sewer system to the poor and just use translocation spells to send everything to that terf, wizard author lady's kitchen. All in favour?

Queen-Of-Hearts

It was especially cruel of the animal shelter to send that poor girl home with a border collie for a familiar.

No, i mean, its *Funny* to give her a familiar that's smarter than her, but the poor dog had to redo the whole house to make it "dumb witch-proof."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

nut posted:

the hang in there kitty poster hung by a single brad nail but the kitty is a warlock