Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

An Ordinary Wardrobe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

A reproduction mid-century bEnt wood and +1 leather occasional chair* that is more beautiful than comfortable, but still pretty comfortable, that was on clearance at Magic Within Reach for like 2000 gold pieces and really that's a bargain when you think of what the originals go for.

*occasionally it wanders off to the woods and tries to turn back into a tree.

Finger Prince

A mini potion fridge in the basement next to the ratty old couch that smells vaguely of displacer beast urine, under the cool black light poster of an ordinary human looking at their phone.

Finger Prince

Bo-Pepper posted:

so like is it a table made of dragon does it look like a dragon or is it built to accommodate a dragon’s needs (claw cozy, treasure bowl, etc)

I dunno, but it make a hell of a noise when you move it on the hardwood.

Finger Prince

A Roomba with a salt shaker taped behind it so it can both draw eldrich summoning runes on the floor and clean up after itself at the same time.

Finger Prince

A two-tone black and white poster of the famous witch Audrelia Hepburninator coquettishly holding her magic wand to her lips.

Finger Prince

A Rack of Many Shoes

Finger Prince

nut posted:

a bowl u can microwave and put in the oven

Made of foil.

Finger Prince

Palantir mounted above the portcullis so I can see when the Amazon delivery lady drops delivers my package.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Four post bed with a mirrored ceiling aligned along 'ley lines', iykwim :heysexy::liara: