Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a crystal ball used for scrying the kobold shower room in the abandoned mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bo-Pepper posted:

sheep and wool festival photo collection coffee table book

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ventral EggSac posted:

Melf's Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

that's a hell of a troll you bagged buddy, you gonna get it mounted? i know a guy, best taxidermist in the realm.

medusa head mounted above the fireplace

vast collection of life-size statues of currently missing towns people

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

the rent is really low, but theres an evil wizard terrorizing the back yard

ever since the kobolds moved in next door the property values have been plummeting, makes me miss the old landlord

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

nice ice box. how much do you have to pay the frost sprite in there to keep things cold? i've had mine for years and i'm getting SCREWED, really considering just paying a wizard to enchant a gem or something. you'll end up saving a lot in the long term. every gold piece counts, especially as a new hovel-owner.

peaceful kobold family out for a hike and a picnic sees an adventurer sprinting at them from across the meadow, sword held high. no doubt he needs to get some more coin to pay for a fridge upgrade in his new hovel. "god loving damnit, tracy get the pups and run, it's happening again"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Please tell your children not to...well ok, please tell your other children not to play with the decorative chest in the upstairs sitting room

handing them a sheet of paper, some dice and a pencil "looks like you're going to have to roll up another son"