Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ex Mods Poll Opinions (+current IK +current mod)
This poll is closed.
Relax or Die: i'll tell you what it is: posting theft 10 0.07%
ShallNoiseUpon: i have reported oddium for stealing posting valor i hope the moderators will sort this out post haste 14 0.09%
Cheetah7071: more like snoreson smells 18 0.12%
Oddium: no poll for solidarity with mobile users 36 0.24%
Metis: I promise never to interfere in poll results 15001 99.46%
Hmmmmmm. 4 0.03%
Total: 15083 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
2 questions.

1.) If I tried Hollow Knight again, do you think you guys could help me if I get lost? (Or should I use the Hollow Knight thread for that.)

and

2.) If I wanted to switch to a wireless mouse and keyboard, is it possible to game on it? I don't do competitive shooters anymore, hell I don't even play fighting games really, just Genshin, FFXIV, Modded Fallout and Skyrim I might try Nier Automata soon, and re-play Horizon Zero Dawn, but how much does wireless effect your experience? (Assuming you keep it charged?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Really enjoying Pokemon Unite, seems really fun, I hope it keeps a community, because a 10 minute moba with 2 skills is like a dream come true for me with ADHD.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Yah it was pretty cool!

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

FirstAidKite posted:

What happened to your av?

I made fun of a dude's dick so hard that he spent 10$ to own me.

It's been blanked, but here's what it was:

bloom posted:

Bust Rodd posted:

uh, ok sure, i have two stainless steel barbells going through the shaft, but they are both offset to be crooked so when Im hard, looking down at it, it looks like a little dinosuar walking

PENIS DRAWING REMOVED.

Boba Pearl posted:

There is no FYAD cabal, the only reason they are paying attention to you is because you can't shut the gently caress up just stop talking about it and them, take your 2 weeks of probes and then go on with your life. You're making it very apparent that you respond in a way that's funny, and people are going to keep trying to pull content out of you to laugh at you, the fact that you keep giving them it makes me think you're enjoying the attention on some level.

Bust Rodd posted:

You are literally so close to discovering “comedy”, it’s like watching space dust collapse into a baby star

Boba Pearl posted:

I am not going to take comedy lessons from a man whose dick looks like a hosed up puzzle box.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Definitely a thread stopper, but uh I bought a FFXIV subscription, and then spent all my time playing Pokemon Unite lmao.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

JollyBoyJohn posted:

not really i'm just very very down today

I mean that makes sense, your uncle just had a heart attack :\

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Walla posted:

Anyone have any experience with dumping and repacking 3DS games for romhacking? There's a romhack I want to try, but every tutorial seems aimed at computer emulation when I want to play it natively and I'm not sure how to go about that. And Google has been failing me.

Do you have a flash card?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

grieving for Gandalf posted:

do you not just directly steal them from Nintendo anymore

No but they're very easy to find.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Genshin impact revealed to me I had a gambling problem to the point I was stealing money to buy more rolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Since I cut lootboxes out of my life, and refuse to play any game with them, I have become so much happier. FFXIV rules.