Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I ordered the AEW crate and there were no women. in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mine had women in it but it was... Well, did you ever see the second season of the wire?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Mine had women in it but it was... Well, did you ever see the second season of the wire?

Tony Khan wants a meeting with the greek

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

You laugh, but there's Eddie Kingston slash fic out there.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/KhalafSammy/status/1412803238907236352?s=20

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

fuego wins the friendlympics by running in from the crowd to save Cody during the strap match

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

WWE has acquired AEW.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i just want The Bee to be free

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

AEW has acquired WWE.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

boxcarhobo posted:

someday, somehow.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fuego is all elite

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I have a judgement idea, but I need to know if the Bee can/wants to edit video. (the idea is if Danielson doesn't land anywhere and the Bee runs out of American Dragon: Jake Long episodes, to produce an American Dragon Jake Long titantron video set to the final countdown)

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I just remembered Andrade debuts tonight and I'm extra fuckin' pumped.

Planning for a cross-country move has been stressful as gently caress the past couple of weeks and today I've lost my voice for no good reason at all but at least I'm ready to light the fuse again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Fuego is Bryan Danielson is All Elite

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shinjobi posted:

Fuego is Bryan Danielson is All Elite

Imagining Fuego running out to save Cody during the QT match to a huge pop only to rip off his mask and reveal he is actually Bryan Danielson to thunderous boos.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TK bought a designer TRT line and Buddy Murphy is the spokesman

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Do y'all think they'll having any shocking surprises tonight with it being the first touring show?

Any goons going tonight?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

boxcarhobo posted:

Suzume was always free

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

per tony khan on busted open radio: "daniel bryanson is debuting tonight. we cut out the womens segments to make room for it and didnt sign fuego and kilynn to pay for one week of his salary. raise the bar on your expectations and if you don't love the show tonight, we don't want you as a fan"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Majinfoose posted:

Do y'all think they'll having any shocking surprises tonight with it being the first touring show?

I'm not getting to excited for anything but I feel like they're going to want these shows to feel big and special, so maybe each one has something big happening on it aside from just the announced matches? Not debuts on all 4 shows, but maybe some big title change or something (though to be honest, nobody should be losing a title right now so maybe not).

I dunno. Tony does a good job of over-hyping things so him saying he has surprises lined up that people will be excited for could be something silly that isn't really all that exciting.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

karmicknight posted:

I have a judgement idea, but I need to know if the Bee can/wants to edit video. (the idea is if Danielson doesn't land anywhere and the Bee runs out of American Dragon: Jake Long episodes, to produce an American Dragon Jake Long titantron video set to the final countdown)

Even at one a week he has like a year of runway, and Danielson is going to show up in WWE again way before that.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Even at one a week he has like a year of runway, and Danielson is going to show up in WWE again way before that.

Yeah, I didn't know how long the show went on, and I think last week there was discussion of what happens if he just retires.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
literally 52 episodes.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I think Big Bicep Tony's learned his lesson on over-hyping/under-delivering. The big surprises were Big Show, Christian, and Mark Henry, the big matches were the exploding deathmatch and Wargames and they both under-delivered but they've had so many great matches on TV plus non-advertised debuts like Mox.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

I think Big Bicep Tony's learned his lesson on over-hyping/under-delivering. The big surprises were Big Show, Christian, and Mark Henry, the big matches were the exploding deathmatch and Wargames and they both under-delivered but they've had so many great matches on TV plus non-advertised debuts like Mox.

I wouldn't agree that Wargames under delivered. I really enjoyed it. At the very least I wouldn't say that is a universal opinion. And I really liked the death match as a whole and the bad explosion didn't ruin it for me.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

I wouldn't agree that Wargames under delivered. I really enjoyed it. At the very least I wouldn't say that is a universal opinion. And I really liked the death match as a whole and the bad explosion didn't ruin it for me.

The death match bell to bell was one of the best AEW matches ever. The war games match was absolutely fantastic until they stopped filming the ring so they could do the top of the cage finish that made no sense but it was still great

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

The death match definitely delivered...some laughs!!!1

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Majinfoose posted:

Any goons going tonight?

I was gonna drive down for the night but my work suddenly decided to make us come into the office today and tomorrow, so if there's any cool debuts I'm going to sue them for a labor violation

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My least favorite match in AEW still is Kris Strat vs Riho for the world title due to the bullshit ending and really wanting to see that match for real.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Shard posted:

The explosion match was wrestled perfectly, but the fireworks were pretty awful.

Same as the Wargames match, except half of it was interrupted by commercials and they didn't cut away fast enough and showed Jericho landing on a crash pad and giving a thumbs-up and laughing.

They're both examples of production errors in a company that's less than 2 years old though. It wasn't the fault of the writing or wrestling.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Shard posted:

My least favorite match in AEW still is Kris Strat vs Riho for the world title due to the bullshit ending and really wanting to see that match for real.

Yeah, that match made me mad (in a bad way) because they booked it like that. They didn't intentionally do bad explosions or gently caress up the camera production on the Wargames match ending.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shard posted:

It's a finish so bad it killed an entire angle and stable and pretty much fully removed one entire person from the company.

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

all your prayers must seem as nothing

My thought was that Sammy delayed the vlog to work Fuego, not us, since Fuego would be seeing the stinger at the same time as the rest of us

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pylons posted:

Yeah, that match made me mad (in a bad way) because they booked it like that. They didn't intentionally do bad explosions or gently caress up the camera production on the Wargames match ending.
I feel attacked

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the worst AEW matches are

5. Sean Spears Tully on his penis match
4. Matt Hardy dying like the clown in Billy Madison match
3. Riho Vs. Statlander bad booking match
2. Cody vs MJF should have been great but the tattoo and downstait sucked the energy out of the room match
1. Miro beating hero and the GOAT TNT Champ, Darby Allin match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Eat My Fuc posted:

the worst AEW matches are

5. Sean Spears Tully on his penis match
4. Matt Hardy dying like the clown in Billy Madison match
3. Riho Vs. Statlander bad booking match
2. Cody vs MJF should have been great but the tattoo and downstait sucked the energy out of the room match
1. Miro beating hero and the GOAT TNT Champ, Darby Allin match

Respectfully Ivelisse vs Thunder Rosa has to be there somewhere