Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Is "e-brained" the new way of saying someone's watched too much Raw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Dango Bango posted:

Just want to say I love Kenny having the HHH reign-of-terror beard lol

The fantastic facial hair on every member of the elite was the best part of yesterday's show.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

That is surprising. In the past few months it's been squared so that Billy can be billed with his surname on AEW programming, so I guess this was part of the horsetrading. Are they still selling Jake the Snake dolls? I know he was very proud of how large the royalty cheques were for a long time.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

It was Vince McMahon who knobbled Moxley, it was him all along.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

yea ok posted:

So there's a mixed tag next week. Intergender wrestling: Good? or bad? I'll hang up and listen.

It does not necessarily follow that there will be intergender wrestling in a mixed-tag. For an example, see the only other mixed-tag match in AEW history, where Shaq and Jade defeated Cody and Red Velvet.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

The thing Ill miss most about Jacksonville is the extremely strong winds, and how often that would gently caress up a spot somehow. and the sunsets.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

The dark order should just hang out in cyberspace. It would be trivial to make an Evil Uno Second Life avatar.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

WWE are having repeated rounds of mass redundancies as they cut down the expenditure for whatever reason. Until that changes they're not going to dig deep to poach an established AEW star, or even a midcarder they see potential for.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Has anyone said Brandon Cutler for TNT champion yet

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Vandar posted:

I need Miami Vice Cody to make a return for Road Rager.

Put Cody, Shida, and the Butcher and the Blade in a faction. I can't think of anyone else who's rocked a white jacket.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

smarxist posted:

Happy Sunday, enjoy an hour long interview with Evil Uno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzIoe9J4o8

Evil Uno hates the what chant, and loves bodyhair.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1411493713377861635

Hell yeah that hair. Also announced is Deeb v Tesha Price.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

MotU posted:

??? cody had a rematch with brodie

Tat was darkhair Cody. Totally different guy.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Patrick Bateman could never throw Darby Allen so far.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I like that they've tweaked the Elevation graphics so that people who accompany wrestlers to the ring are faded out in the background. It used to be that managers took up a bigger percentage of the image than any of the participants.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

the escape goat posted:

got in the cups earlier with a friend who loves and religiously watches BTE but actively avoids the actual show because “wrestling is fake”.

Lol I thought such a person could only exist in the hypothetical - tell me, do they know who Darby Allen is?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

How the hell is BPJ so quiet in his BTE scene. Does he have the sort of voice that doesn't pick up on microphones?
Also, Peter Avalon definitely had a bunch of ideas to show off his bod.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I don't think that will happen.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s just that when I last watched dark I think it was at most an hour? is it up to two now?

The longest Dark ever was like, 2 hours 57 minutes. During the pandemic, they would frequently break past 2 hours as Tony Kahn took it upon himself to keep all the wrestlers in Florida employed. They'll probably settle back down to 45 minutes, though I don't know. I believe Elevation is taking the place Dark used to have in the touring show (lower-card matches filmed as the crowd arrived for Dynamite), and Rampage is being filmed after, and Dark is going to be filmed on some different day elsewhere.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Spoiler that poo poo

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

The Bee posted:

Wasn't Shaq's response to disappearing from the ambulance that he did it so he could return? As if the ambulance would take him to the glue factory or something?

It was standard wrestler thinking that he looked strong in defeat. Sure he lost and got put through two tables, but he managed to disappear on his own power.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

WWE's own women's division is the worst it has ever been

I don't watch WWE but this simply cannot be true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Shard posted:

My least favorite match in AEW still is Kris Strat vs Riho for the world title due to the bullshit ending and really wanting to see that match for real.

I don't think I was watching at the time, what happened?