Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That was such a good dynamite

Every time they include Brodie Lee in a video package though I get sad as gently caress :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

yea ok posted:

So there's a mixed tag next week. Intergender wrestling: Good? or bad? I'll hang up and listen.

They’re gonna work it the same as the shaq match where they just tag in and out for their respective opponent I expect.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I remember feeling very cringey about it the first time they showed up on dynamite with the world’s weakest rap introducing themselves backstage but holy poo poo did they ever turn it around.

Another AEW success story.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

JR actively wants to be at the thin end of things and it seems like it’s the main reason he even signed with the company since his biggest beef with WWE was “I didn’t want to be stuck in an office to rot”.

He’s fine, it’s live TV and sometimes poo poo happens.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nah it sucks.

Devil’s Sky is way better and they should have brought it back for his heel run since they got NJPW on board.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

There is an overall elite theme they’ve used a couple of times but people are divided on how good it is,

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

smarxist posted:

wow, is Sam Roberts actually a personality or thing in wrestling media? that's wild, remember listening to that dude stir poo poo up on Opie & Anthony years and years ago as an intern/producer lmao

Yeah he’s been doing a wrestling podcast for years and he’s done a bunch of WWE preshow and network stuff in the last couple.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I (white, not American) grew a lovely beard after I started shaving my head a few years ago because being both bald and beardless only works on the narrowest of narrow subsets of guys.

You have to have at least one or the other.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Isn’t the other 50% of Maki Itoh’s gimmick that isn’t “sings and dances her way to the ring” pretty much “I don’t get no respect” and so it’s only natural she’d be complaining about not getting a deal from anyone whether she wants one or not.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wow there is a lot of BTE worth skipping today. Not a great one.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Where the gently caress is the vlog Sammy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ok NOW where the gently caress is the vlog Sammy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Where the gently caress is Fuego’s contract Tony

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

karmicknight posted:

I have a judgement idea, but I need to know if the Bee can/wants to edit video. (the idea is if Danielson doesn't land anywhere and the Bee runs out of American Dragon: Jake Long episodes, to produce an American Dragon Jake Long titantron video set to the final countdown)

Even at one a week he has like a year of runway, and Danielson is going to show up in WWE again way before that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wanna see light tubes and panes of glass in an AEW ring and Japanese Deathmatch Legend Dr Luther is clearly the man who can give me that.