Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I got back into collecting wrestling figs and I wanna talk wrestling figs. My latest purchases was the ultimate Ric Flair and Elite Vader in the NJPW gear. I also have a pre order still for the storm collectibles debut gear Liger.

Let’s talk figs baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
poo poo I hosed the title up can a mod change it to EPA

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i bought a discounted ultimate warrior from magic mart in 1995 and i picked the one that was misprinted to not have pupils kind of. they were there but in the upper corner of the eye so far that it didn't look like they were pupils. i picked that one because it was different and unique. when i got home i started crying because i had a hosed up one and wanted a regular one. love a fig

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

enclosed pool error

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

STONE COLD 64 posted:

enclosed pool error
Get the A out!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
The only wrestling figure I ever owned was Earthquake. The arms were spring loaded or something so he could do some really lovely punches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i had some official wwf figs but i was mostly interested in bootleg toys mostly found at discount stores, mostly the ones with the remco he-man molds. i preferred those because they were cheap but because i could also make up their names and backstories. they also usually had different colored belts so it was easy to have different championships.