Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

White BBQ sauces are delicious

But how do you get the tomato and the molasses in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Love it that a Black woman gets booted for smoking weed and there are undoubtedly dozens of athletes, probably Russian, hopped up on dimethyl-9 glucosanal corticopopanal-32 or whatever other cocktail cooked up in a FSB lab to be undetectable by a test that are still allowed to compete.

Every sport except hockey was a mistake

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

No one loving cares when Michel Phelps smokes weed, produced half of the lectic acid than his competition, has freakisly tong arms and huge feet.

God forbid a black woman smokes weed or has testosterone in her body.

loving terfs

Well said

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Pretty sure there's cis men who fit comfortably under the ideological umbrella of trans exclusionary radical feminism, no matter the seperatist feelings or resulting comfort level of other kinds of terf

E. I'm not saying all terfers run Olympic committees - I'm saying all Olympic committees, along with everything else, hate the same people terfs do.

ThisIsJohnWayne fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jul 2, 2021

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

The cynic in me is wondering what fresh hell awaits now this monkey paw curled another finger.

New thread title

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Also lots and lots and lots of dead Nazis.

A modern american fairytale.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

For us people with good teeth, nonce means a sexual offender.

How strange, it means 'pedophile' in Britain.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

In fairness, it does mean a lot for the athletes themselves. One of my friends from high school did tryouts for both the 2016 and 2020 women's wrestling teams, and simply preparing for the tryouts was an extremely arduous, year-long process of training and preparation. So I'm glad that something resembling the Olympics is still going on for their sake if nothing else.

Bit expensive for a jobs program though.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

They keep citing their gish gallop of affidavits and "experts" that have all been panned already.

The gish gallopers. The motor mouths. The elocution epidemicans. You know. Morons.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Stultus Maximus posted:

If fascism is going to mean anything other than "vaguely authoritarian leanings which I don't like," we need to be precise in our language. When conservatives call Democrats "the real fascists" it would be better to have a counterargument beyond NO U.

Herein lies the rub; Who is going to listen to our counterargument? What is the arguments use?

What is the value of not letting fascism be the word for "authoritarian unequal government who purposefully oppress select outgroups to the point of enslavement and elimination"? You already know it's going to be used that way whether you like it or not because there's a popular need for a word like it.

(Also we all know this linguistic shift happened entirely because there were less letters in "fascism" than "authoritarianistic {[x]-subtype political system}", and that's ok.)

ThisIsJohnWayne fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jul 13, 2021

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

boop the snoot posted:

We make people post proof when they claim they have pups and I’m not sure why we don’t do the same thing for TS and above clearances.

Because we're forei... oh. Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Crab Dad posted:

Lol who told you that? Unless it was specifically to catch who ever was stealing them ( not likely) there probably wasnt even a GPS tracking unit in it.

Ataxerxes lives in Finland. Also none of us euros are joining the monetary concepts in the US discussion because :piaa: