Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Also totally plausible

Before people say Trump is yet again getting away with no consequence please consider how bad he got dragged by late night talk show hosts and having to live with being the worst president ever (paraphrasing Slay Bae Nancy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/voting-rights-breyers-future-spotlight-us-supreme-court-2021-07-01/

drat I guess we gotta just bipartisan harder

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

what the gently caress is white sauce for bbq

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

like are you people honkeying that poo poo up and calling mayo white sauce or something?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

look at our idiot ancestors, cooking things outside over flames, maybe they should have done it inside a cave over hot rocks :smug:

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

like are you people honkeying that poo poo up and calling mayo white sauce or something?

wow it IS just mayo, pretty gross, congrats on your broken palates and brains everyone outing themselves here

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Mustang posted:

Mayo is just oil and egg yolks, I could marinade chicken in mayo and you would have no idea unless I told you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da3AgIWFZdM&t=435s

white people used to genocide indigenous people to get more spices and now people are afraid to put spicy tangy sauce on a burger and need mayo to make their delicate palate not too upset, SAD!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Lot of people worried about this world when there's another in the Kingdom of Heaven awaiting, duh

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/uhshanti/status/1411180788347858945?s=21

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I dunno what the gently caress Vibe Capitalism is but I'm pretty sure Geoff Lewis or whatever his name is loving sucks

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1412060402083639300?s=21

Hell yeah USA

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It's gone. Maybe they misreported and he's not dead dead but just brain dead from this tragic and totally preventable accident. Click to learn more! https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dispatch.com/amp/7864590002

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

Cursed. Absolutely cursed. I started reading the story and it's like the entire internet somehow vomited an article.

https://twitter.com/sambrodey/status/1413495820163244035?s=19

There are people horny on main for a Senator and other people trying to force the horny people to donate.

drat what up on our boy beto is he not cramping calves anymore? :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

The kids are still in cages

with the Dems in charge (as much as they want to be, at least) it's no longer the kids in cages that are the issue, it's that you KNOW kids are in cages that's the issue, hth

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

drat it's really too bad that with all this evidence she was all in on doing treason and getting people in and out of Congress killed that nothing can be done

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Wow too bad helping an insurrection isn't grounds for action and she will have to be voted out

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/virgingalactic/status/1414260353131696131

congrats to richard branson for being the first billionaire to cum in space

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

The universe doesn’t deserve the burden of humans. Let’s just stay on this rock and not export our lovely behavior elsewhere. It’s bad enough here.

You think if we ever manage to find extra terrestrial life we wouldn’t just murder it all?

If there's anything out there that's gotten beyond type 1 they for sure have us on the travel prohibited list

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Help me understand where this commonplace space travel would go to

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

your dream is probably far different than the Elysium dream that the rich have

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I think I know the answer but has the Dem leadership ever addressed in a meaningful way how we even try to deprogram brain poisoned GOP voters?

Nevermind congress members tried to insurrection and had no consequences of course this will keep being ignored

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

These are people who think millions dead worldwide means not a pandemic because well, there's BILLIONS of people in the world. Why they're allowed to continue to have an outsized influence on our society is beyond me, but I guess the party in power will just have to bipartisan harder to reverse these trends.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

That machine is just going to be included in an article listing 'SIDE HUSTLES YOU CAN DO NOW!'

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

drat, I'm sure the party in power is taking all this in and formulating a plan to keep it from happening again by bipartisaning even harder going forward

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm having trouble getting my head around how an adversary would defeat these denial systems or imaging tech being employed, have there been any developments on the counter-tank warfare R&D from the US side you guys know about?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Being a racist psycho is hardwired in to every white brain deep down somewhere

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/aidachavez/status/1417522066920771585?s=21

Oh cool

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/bmeiselas/status/1417323442546696194?s=21

This is what I meant to post but I have so many awful links to choose from

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

US Berder Patrol posted:

On the heels of the Union Pacific announcing taking a t-break (a break from transporting cargo to Chicago), the ticker for UNP is up 2 and a quarter percent, currently +$4.98 for the day. Gotta love the bailout based economy.

I can't believe I've wasted so much time working for a living when I could have just been owning shares in bloodthirsty, union busting monopolists that pay dividends

After peloton's treadmill killed a kid and it sold off my friend bought more, correctly assessing that a company that kills children has a very bullish near term

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

PookBear posted:

Do you honestly think the teams won't find a way to fool a covid test or straight up produce fake test results?

Not for the amount of money that's on the line if they gently caress up, no.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Crypto is disruptive technology that will empower everyday people in ways traditional finance never will. Now let me tell you about how billionaire's going on suborbital joyrides and not paying taxes is critical and momentous for mankind's future and also how women pose a danger in the workplace if they're attractive

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I really wish I had any faith this was going to result in any consequences for the Congress members who helped make this happen, but I'm going to just brace for Decorum Hard: Decorum Harder

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Hey assholes, why don't you get over yourselves and appreciate that BOTH SIDES are COMING TOGETHER to enact policy of SHARED IDEALS AND VALUES. now THAT is what I voted for!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

We need the experienced DNC hands in DC to help make sure that *checks notes* absolutely nothing changes in a substantiate way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

the US version of The Office missed the point about what the show was about so loving hard