Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mekchu posted:

solid snake

putting the "D" in "hind d"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

awesomeolion posted:

i think betting on poirier vs mcgregor 3 is going to be the first and last time i bet on sports. Easiest money ever mcgrego sucks like poo poo.

i never bet on sports, but i dont know that you're super far off

https://twitter.com/NumbersMMA/status/1412063099960573957?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

conor with his head straight up after the question to catch that coke drip. he's got that look in his dilated eye, joe

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i live across the street from a buffalo wild wings in the boston burbs. i am not touching that place with a 10 foot shillelagh

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/MobTye/status/1414083534600511492?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

UFC July: What was I laughing at now? Oh yes, that crippled Irishman!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Nis posted:

does any fighter have punches weak enough that they heal you?

"The last thing I want to do, win or lose, is take more robbie lawler punches," said diaz back in the strike force days, so I dunno. 2010 or so?. "they're not good. for your head."

one of my favorite mma quotes of all time. the first diaz/lawler fight might have been about the time a good chunk of psp stopped calling diaz punches "homophobic pejorative" punches. it was thought by a good chunk of posters here that diaz punches were so soft they'd fill up your mortal kombat health meter

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

Lolol I was going back and rewatching the press stuff cause I was curious if Conor ate even more Karma by trying to kick Dustin with the leg that he broke during their last presser and LMAO I caught this - I'll let Conor's word choice at the end here speak for itself :laugh:

https://i.imgur.com/ibfD2oj.mp4

lmao your shirt looks like a dish rag

Horns.aiff

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

belal nails it, imo

https://twitter.com/bullyb170/status/1415719312631939073?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao the onion is great. lil heathen is ok too

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I should rewatch "unforgivable blackness." probably my favorite sports documentary ever made

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Kragger99 posted:

Does anyone know if the producers of TUF instruct the coaches to "ham it up more" to make more compelling shows? It seems like every season has a "good person coach" and a "bad person coach". I haven't watched in years, but it almost felt like watching WWE with a face and a heel.

"DO YOU WANT TO BE A loving ACTOR???"

i don't know for sure, but i remember chael having to pull wanderlei aside to explain to him that he was just acting like a heel to inject some drama into the situation and to not take it personally. so probably not unless wandy didn't get the memo.

the doors made out of sawdust and eyelashes seem suspicious though

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Plus some randomly selected tattoos from the top row of generic options/placements.

HGH! My ex had to go on a round of growth hormone for an injury, and said around six months he could feel the spaces between his teeth starting to grow wider as his skull got larger.

holy poo poo. i have a dome that'd make tito blush. if i took hgh id probably look like mr mackey from south park

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

He's referring to Khabib's comment after the last Dustin fight, "good always defeats evil"

conor sobered up early tuesday morning (good for him) enough to delete the tweet. any recollection what it said?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lid posted:

Covid is good, father is evil?

in reference to abdulmanap? jesus christ. id be careful about upsetting the universe talking about what dads are bad if i were conor lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

aljo is champ?

lol did he really win the belt by being blasted with an illegal shot? jesus hahaha. was he winning the fight prior to that? he always seemed like a gate keeper to me not a champ.

yan was winning pretty handily iirc. it was just the dumbest move resulting in hilarity

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

henkman posted:

Weidman in 3 years

bolsonaro was literally full of poo poo here. that's doodoo coming out his nose. i hope weidman isn't too dumb to poop

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao oh yeah i forgot all about that

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

time to pour one out

https://twitter.com/espnmma/status/1421142628670771215?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

two ranked fighters on the entire card. yikes. bellator it is

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

two ranked fighters on the entire card. yikes. bellator it is

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a pox on the mod who probed me