Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Tired of the same ol' threads you've been reading forever? Want to break out of the Bookmark Browse? Share your favorite forums threads here and find some new ones!

Some of mine:

From GBS:

Dumb poo poo Your Work Does: Goons share tales of idiotic things their management makes them do and their coworkers do of their own accord.

Other Heinous Crimes Committed by LAP: This one's just plain fun.

From PYF:
Post Your Favorite Procedurally Generated Content: AI Generated stuff just tickles my brain in all the right ways sometimes, and it's surprising how often some incredible turn of phrase gets generated.

Let's get some great ones out here. If you've got some fun ones from the more niche boards like AI, that'd be fantastic. I never go into those boards and I know I'm missing some gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The fresh releases thread in games is great for finding strange new games that come out that I otherwise might not have ever heard of:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3901275

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

PYF Tweets is pretty self-explanatory.

The Comic Strip Megathread is for discussing syndicated comics (ie. the ones you find in newspapers). There are current strips that are good, current strips that are bad, and people posting collections of cool and interesting old comics from the past. See also: The Newspaper Spider-Man Thread.

Temin_Dump's let's play of 20+ years of Doom.

PYF favorite show but describe it in the most boring way possible. This was fun, if more people see it maybe it'll get going again.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The LEGO thread is rad.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3328496