Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

thatbastardken posted:

I LUST FOR CLOT DEATH

no one calls it clot death anymore, it's Sudden Immunisation Death Sydrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Konomex posted:

Is this even true, I can't be bothered listening to Kyle Sandilands ever again but I want to know if this happened or its just a joke. A real joke, not like Scumo.

Scumo also told me that he doesn't hold a book mate, how would he know about sick kids? Probably a Leprecaun.

Yeah this is true, they were wrapping up the interview and Scummo brings it up. it's weird.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Tanya plibersek will never be leader because she is married to a dude who sold heroin to kids

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

there's two Asians on the list, and I think it's more the yellow wiggle = woman wiggle

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

my mother did family daycare for 15 odd years and foster care. I had very strong opinions before I even had my own kid.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

PalaNIN posted:

NSW's "couch to 5k" is progressing at amazing speed!

*cough to 5k

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I hope they have nurse and midwives association representatives

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

hope the kids in the cancer ward are fine, what a horrible situation and everyone must be so stressed out.

In more light hearted news, rumours are getting around that Barilaro knocked up his Senior Advisor... Barnaby Joyce's 22 year old daughter.

It's so absurd that I hope it is true. Also having 22 year old Senior Advisors is like the Mormon Church having 18 year old elders.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

from memory dandrews issue wasn't that Sydney was getting extra doses it that it wasn't communicated to all parties in national cabinet.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

SARS was 2002 and my understanding it had a real chance of kicking off a pandemic. With whatever variants of Covid that will pop up in the devoloping world I think once in a hundred year pandemics will be wishful thinking.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I knocked off work 20 Mins early to catch the train into the city for the first time in 4 and a half months. gonna get poo poo faced at the Lord Gladstone

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I haven't noticed anything in Sydney but I get the vast majority of my groceries from local fruit and veg grocers, butchers, fishmongers and bakeries. Are we talking about woollies and Coles not stocking people favourite bespoke muesli bars here?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

the potato famine was really a jockey breeding scheme.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I'm just using my experience talking to vacc hesitant people. Younger gens absolutely for sure have that wakefield study poo poo floating around in their moron brains but plenty of people still remember thalidomide even if they only know it as the flipper baby drug

Yeah I dunno. My ex's aunty had polio as a kid and uses a wheel chair. She took a loooot of convincing from her nurse sister and neice to get the vaccine. I was fully vaccinated a month before she was.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

So One Nation has actually made a pretty funny little cartoon which is worrying:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz/status/1458962995086725135

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

a dude from love on the spectrum has a podcast about dating and he had Caleb's missus on the show and I was shocked because I assumed he still was breast fed by his wetnurse

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

is this the sign along parramatta Rd near leichardt/ashfield?

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Solemn Sloth posted:

My biggest gripe is they didn’t crash and both die

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Breetai posted:

If you have any knowledge regarding an available alternative I would be legitimately ecstatic to hear it.
well, silly, there is the option of standing in line for 4hrs instead

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

this is prerty funny

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

patheticRATS

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

yeah I'm wfh 3 days a week at the moment and live in a 2br apartment with my daughter and have my pc in my room. it fuckin rules. I paint warhammer in my down time at work instead of trying to not obviously scroll through social media in the office. can have music pumping and I'm also way more productive.

we got enterprise bargaining going on at the moment and it looks like we are gonna get our wfh rights for professional staff through so I'm hoping I can do it 4 or 5 days a week.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

you dont snort crack, you nerd

I've snorted crack off a New Orleans toilet tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

I also don't think the Australian public really give a gently caress if a Senator was bullied, it's not like it was some relatively powerless staffer that can just be ignored.