Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
So, another four weeks for NSW. I wonder if they'll take it seriously this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Nice work if you can get it.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

Please help, how do I link a tiktok, I swear it's possible here but I've forgot how

Put video tags around it.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Isn't that what Israel did, leading to reduced effectiveness even though their percentage of population vaccinated is good? I remember reading that the difference between effectiveness in the UK and Israel was down to the increased time between injections in the UK.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
The idiots at PatriotRealm have the answer:

https://patriotrealm.com/index.php/21-morrison-step-aside-and-let-dutton-lead-us

I feel like I should be on a watchlist for having visited that site.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
I think it's pretty close to 100% indoors in suburban southern Canberra, but close to zero for people walking dogs and such. Also, I have never seen people so interested in walking their dogs.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Hey look, News Corp have discovered climate change:

https://twitter.com/meadea/status/1447333305687306243?t=PYLhRb76fKjyesLg8PmFwg&s=19

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Hawke? (Bob, not Alex).

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know what Gina Reinhardt's latest brainfart about the Age Pension might be? I assume it's raising the age to 100 or something to keep geriatrics in the workforce.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KadyLio/status/1467667098784595969?t=sFZWecz-HQ5X4cK2cw7M4A&s=19

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Anidav posted:

Atleast Albo is consistent, the guy has been adorably keen on choo choo trains since the first Rudd Government.

He needs more transport options to better fight tories along the seaboard.

It's what he does.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Halo14 posted:

Yeah and 53,000 people reported a positive RAT since 9am today. Yikes.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Senor Tron posted:

In the rest of the country does he include the Nationals in the list of parties you can't trust? It does seem weird that his pitch for power is that people can't trust returning the Liberals, Labor, and Greens to power.

Which certainly is a hell of a coalition.

I happened to be in country NSW a week or so ago, and the Nationals were the only party mentioned on the billboard (which makes sense since I don't think the electorate has ever elected a non National/Country Party member)

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Leigh Sales is leaving the 7:30 Report, because we can't have nice things.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Bugger, I had Leigh Sales and Laura Tingle confused.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
I'd feel strangely comforted if a dirt unit tried to hit me with this:

https://twitter.com/dailytelegraph/status/1495511321156087808?t=xbKvpQM7LM-NiYzF9ZHYxw&s=19

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
Remember after the Ruddslide the most senior Liberal leader was the Lord Mayor of Brisbane for a bit?

Five years later Tony Abbott was prime minister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Pleasant Friend posted:

Tax free threshold is 18,200, which at this rate I will just hit. Part time worker full time student, so its to be expected.

Hey, I don't know if you qualify on other grounds but the income cutoff for Austudy is like $1300/fn so you might be able to get some of that sweet government money.