Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Laserface posted:

https://junkee.com/scott-morrison-spotify/300320

Someone found Scomos spotify account and its got some gold in there.

Hilarious. Really funny stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Capt.Whorebags posted:

50 local cases in NSW today.

Golden shower standard State.

Edit: can’t hear “Deputy Commissioner Worboys” without hoping we’ve gone full Fury Road.

Quality half-ton

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Absolutely vile from Sky News
https://twitter.com/MrKRudd/status/1413651719997714433

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Goongratulations to Brisbane for winning the hosting rights for the 2032 Olympic Games 🥇🥈🥉🤽🏻‍♂️🚣‍♀️🏊‍♂️🤾🏻‍♂️🤺⛹🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🏇🏼

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
So footage has emerged of the man who is now infamous for "punching" a police horse in yesterday's Sydney protest (See the bottom of this page)
https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/syd-lockdown-protestor-horse-punch/

Except if you watch the footage it's clear that he didn't punch the horse at all - he merely nudged its head with minimal force to get it out if his personal space. The notorious photo just managed to capture the exact moment his fist was contacting the police horse's head. I'd encourage the posters who were baying for his blood this time yesterday and bemoaning how easily influenced people can be by selective/biased media to do a bit of self-reflection.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Budzilla posted:

QLD lockdown has been extended to Sunday 4pm.

I'm more worried about missing out on my annual, "Ekka Dagwood Dog"

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It would seem the olympic basketball court is not the only place that Boomers have once again let Aussies down

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I think we can do a bit better than making fun of her appearance

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Zenithe posted:

Yeah Howard power walking in the green and gold is as iconic to the Howard years as the Iraq war

:australia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFl5Lj0jqMM

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
You won't see this on the news
https://mobile.twitter.com/juststeveisfine/status/1434411713009491973

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
:razz:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
:razz:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
NRL supremacy ftw

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Coles and Woolies shelves are getting progressively emptier week by week. The supply chain issues are too severe for anyone to ignore at this point and shits about to go south real fast

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

The past 2 years have been so f*cked up it's hard to tell real news from satire anymore

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Observing the state responses to Omicron, only one image comes to mind: that of Emperor Nero playing the fiddle whilst Rome burns to the ground.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
A funny observation I just had: they should just let Netflix take control of the COVID pandemic,
given they never let anything run past three
seasons.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

TheMostFrench posted:

Snap press meeting today where Scomo discussed national cabinet plans which are still 'let er rip':

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7565646/emergency-national-cabinet-to-determine-close-contact-definition/?cs=14264

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Not to worry - the English cricket team will ensure there's at least a couple of rapid Tests coming up.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
When trying to bring normalcy back to Australia whilst at the same time trying to reduce COVID-19 cases we musn't let perfect be the enemy of good.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Don't forget to clap for the workers at 7pm

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

abigserve posted:

This failure came at a critical time as well - thousands of people have been stuck in PCR waiting lines when they would normally be visiting or on the way to visit family.

People who managed to travel are at risk of a sniffle derailing their entire holiday period.

This is rightly being pinned on scummo because unlike most state leaders he has been consistently playing the "its all good, it'll work out in the end" game and guess what? It didn't work out, it's not all good, it's hosed. And he STILL isn't doing anything about it.

The worst thing is that you know he's sitting there thinking "gosh stupid omicron if only it had come 6 months later I'd be free and clear"

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I actually think it's bullshit that the government is spending nearly $4 billion on tanks whilst the average Aussie can't get access to a simple RAT

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Not that interesting.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I know things have been a bit grim lately so I wanted to share this so we could all enjoy a laugh

https://chaser.com.au/national/olympic-dodgeball-team-draft-morrison-after-seeing-him-expertly-avoid-every-question-thrown-at-him/

quote:

Olympic dodgeball team draft Morrison after seeing him expertly avoid every question thrown at him

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has been drafted into Australia’s Olympic dodgeball team today, after recruiters witnessed footage of the Prime Minister dodging every question journalists threw at him during his National Press Club appearance, alongside a lifetime of career highlights where he has shown a natural talent for dodgy activities.

“The man has a gift,” said the coach, “I’ve always said ‘if you can dodge questions, you can dodge a ball’ and that man has managed to dodge questions his entire career. It’s astounding.”

“He can dodge just about anything thrown his way. You name it, he has dodged it. I’m talking emergencies, responsibility, hoses; the man’s a dodging machine.”

“Not only can he avoid being hit by things, he can always find a way to throw them right back at other people. It doesn’t matter how overwhelming the situation, he can always find someone to take the hit instead. Hell, one time he just stayed home and sent his wife Jenny to take the hits. We didn’t even know that was allowed.”

Mr Morrison told reporters that he is excited to be part of the team and hoped that training would give him a chance to dodge the few sitting days of parliament this year.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Even this man whom I despise, I hope he recovers.

Perhaps he’ll learn something that Makes him a better person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Feel free.

And as dark as that joke was, it's nowhere near as dark as what greyhound owners actually do to 17,000 unwanted puppies each year as "wastage". That's 96% of all greyhound puppies.

Hint: they don't worry about the bag or the creek. Just the brick.

That's RUFF!