Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you could say that the people who bought that game got.......

...cyberpunked :blastu:

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cyberpunk is so loving bad.

Im playing cyberpunk right now i like the pqrt where i shoot the guns and also asplode peopke with computer magic :coolslime:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cyberpunk is so loving bad.

Biggest good drat game disappointment ever since I'd played the 2020 rpg as a kid and was just HOPING they'd somehow pull this off.
Pfft. Nope. Just trash.

Also the PnP remake they released with it is pretty alright but good lord there's literal spelling mistakes and typos in THAT even, it's embarrassing.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

forgot i bought red faction guerilla remarstered so im blowing poo poo up on Mars laying in bed feels good man

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sid Vicious posted:

forgot i bought red faction guerilla remarstered so im blowing poo poo up on Mars laying in bed feels good man

That made me think of Red Orchestra which some goon properly described it as the "PTSD simulator."

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
These days I usually just stare at my steam list until I have to go to bed. It's kinda exhausting trying to pick a game to play, so I usually just don't

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pnumoman posted:

These days I usually just stare at my steam list until I have to go to bed. It's kinda exhausting trying to pick a game to play, so I usually just don't

doesn't steam have a button that will randomly pick a game for you

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just picked up a game called Iron Harvest. It looked like the WWI steam bots from Sucker Punch so it looked interesting. I haven't played it yet but I might soon.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i liked sucker punch okay im ready give it to me

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I just picked up a game called Iron Harvest. It looked like the WWI steam bots from Sucker Punch so it looked interesting. I haven't played it yet but I might soon.

I looked at this game.
Tell me if it's good thank you

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

I looked at this game.
Tell me if it's good thank you

It's Company of Heroes but with steampunk mechs. So "do you like Company of Heroes" should settle it unless you specifically really love/hate the setting.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Sid Vicious posted:

doesn't steam have a button that will randomly pick a game for you

Eh, I'm old so my steam library is entirely too large and full of poo poo

Edit: excuse me, internet old in my late 30's. I forget I have to clarify here on the ancient web

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sid Vicious posted:

That is a cool game i like blowing up stuff and knocking down buildings on mars it is cool

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Me and my guy play online co-op couch games almost exclusively, usually online.

We’re jonesing for more Valheim updates :(

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I switch like every day but recently been playing SNKRX, the warhams Diablo clone Inquisitor - Martyr and a dash of Roguebook. Also a game called Curved Space and one called qomp

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

Hades is so god drat good, its coming to game pass august 23rd if youve got that and can waot

Just bought it on Steam you convinced me

However how is Game Pass? They seem to have a ton of games now, my only concern is that there's no Steam Workshop for some of the games I'd wanna play

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Knot My President! posted:

Just bought it on Steam you convinced me

However how is Game Pass? They seem to have a ton of games now, my only concern is that there's no Steam Workshop for some of the games I'd wanna play

yeah im not sure how modding is or if its worth it just for PC but as someone who is an xbox one and PC owner its totally worth it

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I'm gay, man.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sorry my 3070 is too busy mining eth

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ya as a returning Xbox owner with a series x have pass is pretty great honestly especially if you game like me and only play games for a few hours before getting sick of them and wasting your money

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

Aegis Bear posted:

Me and my guy play online co-op couch games almost exclusively, usually online.

We’re jonesing for more Valheim updates :(

what are some favorites of yours? Me and my girlfriend have been playing our own games separately since we beat Resident Evil:VILLAGE. It'd be cool if we could play something co-op. I was thinking of Wonderful 101 because I've been playing some God Hand lately but I don't know how the coop is, plus my girlfriend doesn't really appreciate twitch action games (tried to get her to play Vanquish last night and it didn't work out).

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i might put some hours into assetto corsa this weekend though, i want to try the mod that lets you drive around tokyo highways in sweet 90s JDM rides

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dungeon Warfare is a pretty sick TD game that I've been playing. I wish it had Christian themes tho as I mostly play holy and anointed games

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Im playing hockey on the xbox

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pimpcasso posted:

Im playing hockey on the xbox

have you tried the retro styled hockey game it looks entertaining

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Volleyball on Wednesday, Baseball on Thursdays, golf on Sundays.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Super Hexagon.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Fighting Elegy posted:

what are some favorites of yours? Me and my girlfriend have been playing our own games separately since we beat Resident Evil:VILLAGE. It'd be cool if we could play something co-op. I was thinking of Wonderful 101 because I've been playing some God Hand lately but I don't know how the coop is, plus my girlfriend doesn't really appreciate twitch action games (tried to get her to play Vanquish last night and it didn't work out).

Valheim is an incredible game and not really hard, but it's also not very forgiving for people new to games. Divinity 2 is great as a co-op RPG and Baldur's Gate 3 is by the same company and looks to be promising, too. NWN1 with mods is one the bf and I keep coming back to but it's pretty old and niche. Stardew Valley is a casual co-op classic.

We also play various MMOs even though the genre kind of sucks right now, as a filler between waiting for other stuff.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Sid Vicious posted:

have you tried the retro styled hockey game it looks entertaining

No

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

:coal:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I have been safely dancing on an Arcade game these last couple weeks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dsHMW50mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWD2bhRu81Y

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jul 3, 2021

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Dungeon Warfare is a pretty sick TD game that I've been playing. I wish it had Christian themes tho as I mostly play holy and anointed games

Been having the itch for a new TD. Gonna check that out.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

EDF! EDF!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm playing Diablo III, the third game in the Diablo series. I'm wondering who the main antagonist is going to be. I can't wait to find out!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

world brothers owns

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

low key sex master posted:

I'm playing Diablo III, the third game in the Diablo series. I'm wondering who the main antagonist is going to be. I can't wait to find out!

Demon Girl.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Cataclysm: dark days ahead.

Cause i like starting over again and again

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Sid Vicious posted:

world brothers owns

Hell yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Been having the itch for a new TD. Gonna check that out.

It's really drat good and cheap af at the moment. The sequel is good too but imo it adds too much fat and overcomplicates it. I love the straightforwardness of the first one.

Creeper World 4 is also really good game.