Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

hmm i have 7 but not village yet i forgot i had it tbh

7 is good too but Village plays a lot smoother imo plus has vampire dommy mommy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Sid Vicious posted:

ive been playing too much hades so im trying to find something else to hyperfixate on for awhile, one piece pirate warriors 4 is scratching an itch but i wanna find an fps

Dusk. The FPS you want is Dusk.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Resident Evil Trillage

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I played about a hundred rounds of Bushido Blade 1 & 2 today with another person and it was a lot fun.

I forgot you could hit start on 2nd controller during story & run through the whole mad and get all muddy in BB1. What a great game.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

i own like two thousand games jesus christ

physically or in a computer internet account?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm playing Starsector with a total conversion mod adding lots of ships and I have a carrier fleet so I'm mostly a gang of space beehives and I enjoy seeing swarms of disposable guns crash against enemy ships cruisers and tear them apart

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

kntfkr posted:

physically or in a computer internet account?

together between physical and digital across steam, switch, pa3, ps4, xbone, and a ton of NES and N64 and gamecube games, DS collection is put away somewhere

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Dusk. The FPS you want is Dusk.
Dusk owns so hard.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Risk Of Rain 2 is a shooter game that is like hades sorta.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Walrus posted:

Risk Of Rain 2 is a shooter game that is like hades sorta.

i love RoR 2, and i have immortal redneck as well

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Sid Vicious posted:

i love RoR 2, and i have immortal redneck as well

Immortal Redneck I think has the dumbest title and premise but I've had tons of fun with it.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I can't stop playing 7 Days to Die, halp pls.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just sold a CSGO desert eagle skin for 50 steam dollars

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

HELP!!!

https://i.imgur.com/8ZKhfrQ.mp4

*sound on*

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Apr 2, 2022

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
IS this the Konaami code?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Help me jerk

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Are you a zombie? I will help anyway.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

About 10 hours into Nier: A Tomato Automata. It's definitely weird as gently caress in a good way but the core combat is only good not great like I hoped it would be.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im playin deus ex human revolution again

is good

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I wish I could do this but I'm afraid I'd die

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Step 1 is to realize you've never lived until that fear

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ive been playing dreamscaper and it combines a bunch of stuff i like from previous roguelites into one neat little package, and the story is good imho not everyone is gonna be into it as its a bit of a cliched person moves away from all their troubles thing but i realy like it so far, its like comfort food sort of. it has a persona/hades style relationship meter with all the characters you can speak with and some of them are really cool, i enjoy this feature in games despite the fact that i have horrendous social anxiety in real life and dont have any friends or any desire to make any, or maybe because of that? anyways its a cute game, really fun action rpg gameplay, square room based dungeons ala isaac or the original legend of zelda, its on gamepass and then that caused me to buy it on switch, check it out its great

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

gonna practice some more slippin' an slidin' tonight, few cans of bravery juice later i should be golden

got a rally road course in europe somewhere to crash an evo through someone's house

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

zedprime posted:

At the rate I'm going though Kingmaker I might get to the kingdom-causes-you-to-self-harm chapter by March.
Basically called it on that timing but I just turned kingdom difficulty down for those 2 chapters and didn't notice anything very frustrating.

It was a very good petulant DM simulator to the end but it almost got easier by the end and you realized exactly why buff counters each dungeon was counting on. I'm not going to say casting Freedom of Movement after every rest was engaging but it is very Pathfinder.

Because I'm insane I'm celebrating being free of Kingmaker by playing Pillars of Eternity 2 instead.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BONER X posted:

together between physical and digital across steam, switch, pa3, ps4, xbone, and a ton of NES and N64 and gamecube games, DS collection is put away somewhere

sid u should sign them and sell all your games for $500 each and the guy (u) will make a million dollars

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I bought Chrono Cross last night for Easter but I started playing Darkwood and it's really spooky and atmospheric and I'm playing it with headphones on the switch in bed at night and it is a good time. Really nice buy for 5 buxxxxx

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I just sat through glitchhikers for the first time because it was sitting unopened on an old drive and looked it up afterwards, there's a sequel out for the switch

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Drinking PBRs and Drifting GTRs

https://i.imgur.com/0d6Y26Z.mp4

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I freaked out over doing poo poo with my fingers that are more suited for legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihNbnhftN3g

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm playing hades, atomicrops, and vampire survivor. i want a new graphics card but i am waiting to buy a 3060 ti new at msrp i REFUSE TO PAY MORE THAN THAT.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i feel very passionately about paying msrp and not one penny more for a graphics card

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Hell Yeah posted:

i feel very passionately about paying msrp and not one penny more for a graphics card

I am passionate too and look where that got me

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
just beat elden ring. goty

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Gonna get high as poo poo tonight and start my player's career thing in MLB THE SHOW 2022 FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

bagmonkey posted:

Gonna get high as poo poo tonight and start my player's career thing in MLB THE SHOW 2022 FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH

I hope you hit a grand slam!!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

Crypt of the Necrodancer still owns bones.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Dying Light on the switch has been a blast. It looks like poo poo, of course, but parkour-zombie-killing on the go has been pretty awesome.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

that sounds like a good fuckin time to me

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

dsf posted:

that sounds like a good fuckin time to me

It was a loving blast last night and I can't wait to do it again except all weekend in a hammock outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I started playing Skyrim again today for the first time in forever. I have it modded to the gills - A new game starts in a random location and I started just outside Morthal. I just noticed Joric, a child and the Son of Jarl Idgrod - has a copy of The Lusty Argonian maid under his bed.

I love that I always find something new every time I play.