Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Walking outside to my garden, suddenly seeing three(3[!!!]) hands emerge from the earth. They stick out about four inches. One points to the left, one points to the right, and the other just violently shakes in place.

A fourth one bursts out of the soil, pointing straight upward and conducting the others to flee. All four suddenly sink back into the ground without a trace. They are getting more aggressive by the day. I fear the ill omens they may eventually bring. :aslol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

EorayMel posted:

Walking outside to my garden, suddenly seeing three(3[!!!]) hands emerge from the earth. They stick out about four inches. One points to the left, one points to the right, and the other just violently shakes in place.

A fourth one bursts out of the soil, pointing straight upward and conducting the others to flee. All four suddenly sink back into the ground without a trace. They are getting more aggressive by the day. I fear the ill omens they may eventually bring. :aslol:

that stuff about ill omens is a lie! the hands are just as afraid of you as you are of them. treat them with kindness and a little bit of hand lotion and you'll be great friends in no time.

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Try giving each hand a cashew, couldn't hurt

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

deep dish peat moss

I have a list I wrote of strange ominous signs once and this is #3 on the list. Have you already experienced the first two?

selan dyin

deep dish peat moss posted:

I have a list I wrote of strange ominous signs once and this is #3 on the list. Have you already experienced the first two?

hi hello what are the first two

alnilam

In and around the lake
Hands popping out of the earth at raaandoooom

ty manifisto

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I stated they are "at random" and I am attempting to scientifically verify this. Sitting outside flipping a coin every 10 seconds, calling "Heads!" to see which ones appear.

My current observation puts me at 3 out of 10 "Heads!" when they appear. They usually flee afterwards, but not before giving me rude gestures :mad:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
are the hands jade op? if they are the broken god is trying to crash his followers into your house. i suggest you turn into a pig god and bite his face off

deep dish peat moss

BALLS DILDO posted:

hi hello what are the first two

1. Early in the morning, at the same time every day, nature goes dead silent - no birds, no insects, no wind - for just two and a half minutes
2. A major landmark like Big Ben becomes "out of focus" and appears blurry to all who glance upon it
3. Hand reach out of the earth all over the place
4. Rocks and Stones are found to be growing hair and sometimes moaning in pain
5. Several independent reports of waterfront statues seeming to 'move' overnight, contorting their faces into shrieks of terror and pointing their fingers ominously at the ocean
6. A small number of people people witnessed abruptly floating away into the sky forever, as if gravity suddenly reversed for them
7. Reports of barely visible moon-sized eyes staring down from the night sky
8. An unnatural and inexplicable rise in fatal single-vehicle accidents in remote locations
9. Collective dreams of viewing incomprehensibly large structures such as colossal pyramids or temples, or vast entities so large they could not even possibly be aware of our existence
10. There's like, a wildfire burning, but it doesn't get extinguished when you put water on it
11. Swarms of flying insects blot the skies one evening and can be heard chanting something indecipherable in unison
12. Massive looming shadow figures can be seen hunched over cities from a distance, but they seem to disappear when you get nearer to the city
13. Eyeballs growing like fruit on a tree

google THIS

Looking out my window at the hands as they alternately make friendly gestures at me and practice their karate moves. Hmm, the waves are kind of choppy this morning

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

A classic comic misunderstanding happens during a double date when I think my friend's spouse is playing footsie with me under the table. After some tension, we all have a good laugh when we realize it was just a wretched hand that had burst through the floorboards.

nut

teacher hesitating, sighing, and asking, “does anyone have a question?”

Manifisto

deep dish peat moss posted:

1. Early in the morning, at the same time every day, nature goes dead silent - no birds, no insects, no wind - for just two and a half minutes
2. A major landmark like Big Ben becomes "out of focus" and appears blurry to all who glance upon it
3. Hand reach out of the earth all over the place
4. Rocks and Stones are found to be growing hair and sometimes moaning in pain
5. Several independent reports of waterfront statues seeming to 'move' overnight, contorting their faces into shrieks of terror and pointing their fingers ominously at the ocean
6. A small number of people people witnessed abruptly floating away into the sky forever, as if gravity suddenly reversed for them
7. Reports of barely visible moon-sized eyes staring down from the night sky
8. An unnatural and inexplicable rise in fatal single-vehicle accidents in remote locations
9. Collective dreams of viewing incomprehensibly large structures such as colossal pyramids or temples, or vast entities so large they could not even possibly be aware of our existence
10. There's like, a wildfire burning, but it doesn't get extinguished when you put water on it
11. Swarms of flying insects blot the skies one evening and can be heard chanting something indecipherable in unison
12. Massive looming shadow figures can be seen hunched over cities from a distance, but they seem to disappear when you get nearer to the city
13. Eyeballs growing like fruit on a tree

Drink-Mix Man posted:

A classic comic misunderstanding happens during a double date when I think my friend's spouse is playing footsie with me under the table. After some tension, we all have a good laugh when we realize it was just a wretched hand that had burst through the floorboards.

nut posted:

teacher hesitating, sighing, and asking, “does anyone have a question?”

ty nesamdoom!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I think they just want a high five, bruh
Or, down low

oop
Too slow!

Drink-Mix Man

Disembodied hand claws around haphazardly and grabs a classy woman's rear end. She turns around and smacks an unsuspecting man behind her with her purse for being fresh.

Drink-Mix Man

A rock star jumps offstage and surfs the crowd. A particularly dense patch of ground hands in the back carries him well past the cheap seats and into the parking lot.

alexandriao

EorayMel posted:

Finally, our plan to stop the earthlings from creating Solarnarite is enacted! :science:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Aside from Manifisto, my favorite hand popping out of the ground will always be WPIX's 6-fingered hand from Chiller theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3laLkueZk

alnilam

Drink-Mix Man posted:

ty manifisto

Robot Made of Meat

alexandriao posted:

Finally, our plan to stop the earthlings from creating Solarnarite is enacted! :science:

Stupid . . . STUPID!!!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ventral EggSac

this is happening at my house, they are all over the garden. it's why you really have to pull the arm out too when you are weeding

google THIS

Ventral EggSac posted:

this is happening at my house, they are all over the garden. it's why you really have to pull the arm out too when you are weeding

One two three four I declare a green thumb war :black101:

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen carefully. can you hear a disco song? they may require one more participant to complete a YMCA

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

“first day on the new feet?”

*ugh* another day another hand