Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Crazy to think that Denmark is going to be in the final. Feels insanely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Hegay posted:

Crazy to think that a piece of Denmark is going to be in the final. Feels insanely good

He may have the dimensions of a scaled up mini figure but Harry Maguire is English

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

How does this work?

That痴 the thing, it doesn稚

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
It appears to show Jenas as the second worst so it's not far off

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Bape Culture posted:

How does this work?

They predict the scores every game and get points.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57720274 posted:

A correct result (picking whether a team wins or loses, whether it happens in normal time or after extra time or penalties) is worth 10 points. So, if you tip England to beat Ukraine 2-1 and the Three Lions end up winning on penalties, you get 10 points.

The exact score earns 40 points, as does correctly predicting that a team will win on penalties, regardless of the score, correct or not. So if you tip Czech Republic P2-2 Denmark and the game finishes 1-1 but the Czech Republic win on penalties, you get 40 points, the same as if you get if you had said Czech Republic P1-1 Denmark.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

football

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

we're gonna play

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

soccer!

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Football.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The foot

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

goatface posted:

They predict the scores every game and get points.

I used to do score predictions with my dad and we got one point for the correct winner, one point for correct winning margin and one for an exact prediction. The BBC system of getting either 10 or 40 points is inferior imo.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The footy is back. Watch out for steve

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I would like spain to win tonight 5hsnk you

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

fridge corn posted:

Gross

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sebzilla posted:

I used to do score predictions with my dad and we got one point for the correct winner, one point for correct winning margin and one for an exact prediction. The BBC system of getting either 10 or 40 points is inferior imo.

I agree, but they made their decision ages ago when designing their "Lawro and a celeb guess the prem results" game, and they are sticking to it. Probably so his fragile brain doesn't have to remember a new thing.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Bape Culture posted:

The footy is back. Watch out for steve

im gonna steal the footy

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

goatface posted:

I agree, but they made their decision ages ago when designing their "Lawro and a celeb guess the prem results" game, and they are sticking to it. Probably so his fragile brain doesn't have to remember a new thing.

Not working out too well for him though

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's not very good at the other one either. Only wins that because he frequently plays against people who have no loving idea about the prem or even football in general.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

He's hopeless. Hulk Hogan picked Chelsea to beat Wigan 40-1 and still did better than Lawro that weekend https://www.balls.ie/football/hulk-hogan-currently-leads-mark-lawrenson-9-2-in-their-premier-league-predictions-challenge-71602

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

greazeball posted:

Chelsea to beat Wigan 40-1

Sounds fair tbh

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

This is the day, this is the day...

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

greazeball posted:

He's hopeless. Hulk Hogan picked Chelsea to beat Wigan 40-1 and still did better than Lawro that weekend https://www.balls.ie/football/hulk-hogan-currently-leads-mark-lawrenson-9-2-in-their-premier-league-predictions-challenge-71602

The most important factiod regarding lawro, is that someone took a poo poo in his kitbag.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Robin Friday was amazing, :rip: to a real one

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bogan Krkic posted:

im gonna steal the footy

I thought you was on probation for stealing the foot

Vintersorg posted:

New av for GD

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vintersorg posted:

Posted after 11am, disgraceful.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Anyone watching at the Hereford UEFA Fan Zone?

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

fridge corn posted:

mods?!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Balls.ie

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

mod here, he's right Spain ftw

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Here's to a riveting 5-4 Italian win

after 120 minutes of scoreless passing in triangles

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
How's my Italian fratelli feeling

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
V excited to see which team will beat Denmark in the final

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Butterfly Valley posted:

How's my Italian fratelli feeling

I知 having an espresso in full kit, socks and boots included, then I知 gonna have a prosciutto sandwich with some arugula, and then I知 gonna sit down to watch Italy beat the poo poo out of Spain in pure catharsis

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I知 having an espresso in full kit, socks and boots included, then I知 gonna have a prosciutto sandwich with some arugula, and then I知 gonna sit down to watch Italy beat the poo poo out of Spain in pure catharsis

Italians call it rucola m9

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Nervous as always.

E: I never put anything but meat and cheese on a panini - no butter, no lettuce, nothing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Butterfly Valley posted:

Italians call it rucola m9

I値l never recover from this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Vintersorg posted:

Nervous as always.

E: I never put anything but meat and cheese on a panini - no butter, no lettuce, nothing.

No olive oil?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Never done it.

38 years on this dumb planet and every weekend I get some buns and meat. So usually genoa salami, mortadella, prosciutto if im feeling it but usually not cause $$$ and provolone (mild, dont like it too sharp).

Sadly the place I always get it from the bread has turned into floury soft poo poo since the baker died and apparently no one knows how to make a loving proper bun.

It's never crusty like it should be.

If I am doing olive oil snacks it's over ricotta with oregano, tomatos and onions.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Oil ave some of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am reading this might be weird - other places online do like mayo and lettuce. I could never -- like I love that poo poo on anything else but for Italian deli meats. My wife does it and im like, what the gently caress... maybe im broken.