Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Kind of hard to say that the extra ball isn’t interfering when it’s right next to the other one, defender doesn’t know which one is the live ball, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
To work that out, he should use his eyes to track the ball and the one his eyes have been following and the one the attacker is dribbling, that's the ball that is the one he should be playing with you see

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Kind of hard to say that the extra ball isn’t interfering when it’s right next to the other one, defender doesn’t know which one is the live ball, etc

I'm pretty sure the defender did know which one was the live ball on account of him having his eyes locked on it as he ran side by side with Sterling every step of the way, unless maybe he's cross eyed or something?

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Butterfly Valley posted:

Lol you dumbass these kind of posts are absolutely delicious to fans of whichever team you're impotently flailing against

Inject your tears straight into my veins

trap sprung etc but thats a copypasta from reddit lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

wow there really is no end to the depravity of english cheating. if they hadn’t gotten the pen, I’m 100% sure theyd have continued to add even more balls to confuse the brave danish lads

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Unsurprising that the “brave” English lions are actually just cheats who won’t even acknowledge their privilege

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Unsurprising that the “brave” English lions are actually just cheats who won’t even acknowledge their privilege

God if this is what it's like when England make tournament finals I hope we start doing it more often

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

M-M-M-M-MULTIBALLLLLL

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Bland posted:

I'm pretty sure the defender did know which one was the live ball on account of him having his eyes locked on it as he ran side by side with Sterling every step of the way, unless maybe he's cross eyed or something?

Mesut...

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jakabite posted:

To work that out, he should use his eyes to track the ball and the one his eyes have been following and the one the attacker is dribbling, that's the ball that is the one he should be playing with you see

Maybe he had to reset his vision after being blinded by Boris Johnsons personal laser pointer

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

how will the outcome of the final change how you feel about Brexit?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Rarity posted:

God if this is what it's like when England make tournament finals I hope we start doing it more often

I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that unless England get better at their state sponsored doping program

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that unless England get better at their state sponsored doping program

:qq:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Aphex- posted:

M-M-M-M-MULTIBALLLLLL

Multiball may hold interest for the curious, and there's nothing wrong with that, hence no protest from the open-minded Danes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
did erikson survive the night

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

the popes toes posted:

Multiball may hold interest for the curious, and there's nothing wrong with that, hence no protest from the open-minded Danes

The Danish know there’s no sense in complaining to Crooked Ceferin about a rigged road to the final

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Jose posted:

He was killed by a laser pen. Rip 🪦 😔

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
So if the penalty and Denmark's freekick were dodgy I guess that just leaves one legitimate goal and England won 1 - 0

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Yeah england are fuckin dope you're right

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

So if the penalty and Denmark's freekick were dodgy I guess that just leaves one legitimate goal and England won 1 - 0

Actually Denmark scored that goal too.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

But if it’s 1-0 it’s a different game and the Danish morale would not have been as impacted by conceding 2 goals. That’s an intangible you can’t account for.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Petition to make Monday a bank holiday if it comes home

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

But if it’s 1-0 it’s a different game and the Danish morale would not have been as impacted by conceding 2 goals. That’s an intangible you can’t account for.

No amount of morale was getting the Danes through this round.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Yeah the team that had zero shots in the last 90 mins would have been all over us if they hadn't scored :rolleyes:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Does England have those sad sack fuckers that are like "oh there are people running around slamming their car horns and yelling all night, I guess ENGLAND WON A SPORTS uuuuugh" because I've run in to a few of the Italian versions on twitter and it's worse than any of the people from other countries trying to rile up their opponents.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gigi Galli posted:

Does England have those sad sack fuckers that are like "oh there are people running around slamming their car horns and yelling all night, I guess ENGLAND WON A SPORTS uuuuugh" because I've run in to a few of the Italian versions on twitter and it's worse than any of the people from other countries trying to rile up their opponents.

Yes and they're loving miserable, op

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

His name is idiot race.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Gigi Galli posted:

I had those on my street when Scotland were playing and they never even won a game.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

Nobody knows yet, they never win.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

They're loving everywhere and objectively 10x more annoying than anything sports fans could do. Sports fans = well meaning religious people, those people = militant atheists.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Rarity posted:

Yeah the team that had zero shots in the last 90 mins would have been all over us if they hadn't scored :rolleyes:

That’s because of the low morale due to the fix

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

That’s because of the low morale due to the fix

Bit rude to call Erkisen's surgery "the fix"

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Jose posted:

actual footage from the hospital in Copenhagen at the full time whistle

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Gigi Galli posted:

Is there an Italian equivalent for sportsball/wendyball

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

wtf?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Shrapnig posted:

His name is idiot race.

ugh, sportsball. let me know when ingurland wins something of actual note like competitive Pokémon

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

track day bro! posted:

ugh, sportsball. let me know when ingurland wins something of actual note like competitive Pokémon

Why did you ruin a perfectly good avatar?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Bland posted:

actual footage from the hospital in Copenhagen at the full time whistle

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Extra time with multi ball would be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Jakabite posted:

They're loving everywhere and objectively 10x more annoying than anything sports fans could do. Sports fans = well meaning religious people, those people = militant atheists.

this is a v good way of phrasing it and I might use it. I am sure telling the more miserable people in my life that they're basically Ricky Gervais will give them pause