Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

"The Shee Vaneer Shrine is one of the Shrines in the Dueling Peaks Region of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild." I love this because it reminds you of tge fact that this is a game. I feel such a relief it's difficult to describe. It's not this phone also. I can leave when i want to. That's the important thing and i don't want to use the aord" situation " in order to avoid this becoming one. Im. Trying to reply. How did it get this hard to find the button for it. What is this a tweet? loving let me post. B

Breath of thewild. Hehe fuuuuuck this lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:synpa:

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I thought the forums have a music now but it's my headphones and zelda heheeh

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I don't fully understand. I made this thread? Let's pause here.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Horrorosaurus posted:

I don't fully understand. I made this thread? Let's pause here.

:five:

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Hey remove this I'm tripping balls and understand that its not interesting to anyone else and i don't understand how this became a thread but i don't want a responsibility like this right now. So please remove this.

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
Finally, a C-SPAM thread that isn't addicted to getting pissed off.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Horrorosaurus posted:

"The Shee Vaneer Shrine is one of the Shrines in the Dueling Peaks Region of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild." I love this because it reminds you of tge fact that this is a game. I feel such a relief it's difficult to describe. It's not this phone also. I can leave when i want to. That's the important thing and i don't want to use the aord" situation " in order to avoid this becoming one. Im. Trying to reply. How did it get this hard to find the button for it. What is this a tweet? loving let me post. B

Breath of thewild. Hehe fuuuuuck this lol

if you need help with the labyrinth island, you can try crawling around on top of it

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I came up with some really funny song names but the thing that worries me ia how steep a mountain i just climbed and how hazy it was. I cant describe it but emotionally i think it was most difficult. gently caress this shrine

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That rascally little green elf, Zelda

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
So how is it connected to Ocarina of Time? Be as detailed as possible.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Victory Position posted:

if you need help with the labyrinth island, you can try crawling around on top of it

Can yoy help me with this? My controller is one part of the puzzle. I've been in thia room for like 2 hours trying to make sense of it but im sweating and its really hard to understand it.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Remoce this its worrying me. Someone that is not me please remove it so we don't end up in a "situation".

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
you should sell the starting horse and get a Tayga instead. also remember that hesitation is defeat

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I left the shrine and paraglided away. Such a loving relief that it wasnt a MUST do. Insane.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

grate deceiver posted:

you should sell the starting horse and get a Tayga instead. also remember that hesitation is defeat

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Ardennes posted:

So how is it connected to Ocarina of Time? Be as detailed as possible.

the elf characters in both have pointy ears

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I thought this was connected to botw somehow. The forum I mean. Like connected connected. Remove this i was tripping when i somehow made this instead of replying. I don't even remember what the reply was for. Iy could be nothing. But let's remove this <3

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

no lets talk about zelda some more

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Horrorosaurus posted:

I thought this was connected to botw somehow. The forum I mean. Like connected connected. Remove this i was tripping when i somehow made this instead of replying. I don't even remember what the reply was for. Iy could be nothing. But let's remove this <3

I already reported the thread, saying that you want it removed, so that'll happen whenever

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Of lol "you should sell the horse" i read it as you should sell your drugs and was like noooooope. I started sweating and worrying. Blah. Let's change the direction.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

i also feel the subject field is unnecessary

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Victory Position posted:

I already reported the thread, saying that you want it removed, so that'll happen whenever

Oh jesus gently caress thank tou. Thank you so muxh. This feels like a burden and it's veat5if ae all walk away from it slowly. Jesus gently caress yes lets remove it all. Thank you.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Victory Position posted:

The amount of gratitude i feel is embarrassing. You are the second ine to do this in a row so thanks to you too. Phew.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
Sam, Drug Smokeman here

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

"The Shee Vaneer Shrine" lol i thought it was a band heheeh just reminded me of the fact that i was playing Zelda. Or was about to.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Horrorosaurus posted:

The amount of gratitude i feel is embarrassing. You are the second ine to do this in a row so thanks to you too. Phew.

Seconding this. I feel like we are stuck here.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

So hey i understand I'm creating unnecessary work here so I'll stop posting. It's difficult to, but ill try. loving climbed that mountain and phoo wee was it foggy and phew. Really just so aargh i don't know. Hard i guess. Let's un atomize this by walking away, dropping this from the page in to oblivion.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
reserved

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
test

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

did it work?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
wanna play botw again but instead of doing any actual battles or exploring just make the dumbest loving meals

botw is a lot like cspam in that both take place after the ultimate loss to evil and we just live in hell world now but at least we get to dye our clothes bomb rear end colors if we gently caress up enough slimes

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

bullshit u cant stack at least two meal buffs

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

loving sorry i just have to post this once. If this was avoidable I'd do anything to avoid it. Im sweating and trying to leave the room but it feels like this browser is insisting that in order for me to leave the room from the left side i must post the word "situation" FUUUUCK THERE THERE IT IS

SO SORRY. I HAD TO.

And yes ok I Also wanted to tell everyone i read this newspiece about a girl who didn't get all the growth hormones like she was supposed to and it's like :((( why is everything so hard. They injected that poo poo in to her for 10 years every night. Like ok im all out of money and options but that's still so much harder. Of course the news piece said she was bullied in school, of course. Give her a break for fucks sake >:( "situation"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I don't know if you can read this, Link, but you must wake up. Ganindorf has put you in a sorcerous coma, and the entire Hyrule is in grave danger. Wake up, Link!

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Let's at least try to end this thread with some message. This was a thread *not* about Zelda BOTW. Instead, it was a result of a failed attempt to get rid of PTSD.

I quit my job because of it and therefore have no money to go to doctors and let them sort things out - if that's even possible at this point.

So, because I've been in almost constant physical pain for 6 months i tried to skip the line and get that memory problem somehow decoded by getting new perspective, seeing the problem from another angle maybe. Obviously it went very wrong because i ended up playing BOTW instead of facing any kind of challenge.

As a final goodbye to this thread I'd like to say don't treat people like poo poo, folks. Even silence can be a form of violence. Prolonged and with a history of trauma, it can leave people feeling real physical pain that's strong enough to make them feel like there's no other option but to quit their jobs just to avoid certain triggers. Just as an example.

gently caress, i never even knew or was humble/caring enough to find out what the word 'trigger' even meant for some people. Crazy how ones world can change in a seemingly short time.

Well, that's pretty much all. Sorry for the mess here, lol i was really confused for a while there trying to understand how someone echoed me so perfectly but it looks like i was replying to my own posts a bunch.

Ok thanks, sorry and bye, thread

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I agree

Or don't

Either way I'm happy for you

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
IDF snipe

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
enjoy the drugs op drugs are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020