Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

reserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

:goatdrugs:

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
u got this op

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Oh ok, just woke up and boy oh boy here's a tip: try to avoid shrooms during record heat waves. I tried to stay hydrated but whoooo boy was i urinating something red and strong just now.

Play BOTW though, it's definitely some kind of ultimate setting for psychedelics if you want to waste them!

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

:confuoot:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I played botw at a friends place last year and didnt like it. I think it was just because the joycons are too small for my hands though. If I had a pro controller I mighta liked it

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth

Horrorosaurus posted:

Oh ok, just woke up and boy oh boy here's a tip: try to avoid shrooms during record heat waves. I tried to stay hydrated but whoooo boy was i urinating something red and strong just now.

Play BOTW though, it's definitely some kind of ultimate setting for psychedelics if you want to waste them!
Should I attempt any story progression or just sidequest and chill with that combo? I have the water and fire temples to go still.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

hey op its me zelda lol. im trapped in the computer

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

appreciate this thread hope you’re doing better or you got what you wanted out of it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I've never played Zelda op but I hope you are having fun

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Maya Fey posted:

same but pinball machine in a mall owned by a weirdo greybeard goon

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
when i'm really really high and i need to come down a bit i watch 30 rock. you could try that

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Chillgamesh posted:

I played botw at a friends place last year and didnt like it. I think it was just because the joycons are too small for my hands though. If I had a pro controller I mighta liked it

I switched (hehe, Switched) to pc emulated version and although i lost some gyro action the ds4 is a superior controller.

Beffica posted:

Should I attempt any story progression or just sidequest and chill with that combo? I have the water and fire temples to go still.

Conquering one mountain and running around a big shrine room all confused was the ultimate experience. Very emotional for all kinds of wrong reasons. Highly recommended!

Maya Fey posted:

You could have broken me down with this poo poo!!

Ok thanks for visiting my Zelda thread & i hope the op was informative enough! Also thanks for the kind words!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

finally somebody brave enoug to say it

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
i enjoyed the thread friend, hope ur doing well

Reverend Zero
Mar 8, 2006

first time i did shrooms i had to unplug the internet during the come up, i ended up "posting" ( i was just writing the time over and over ) by writing on post it notes and pasting them all up over my computer and one nailed into my printer i later found out

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i miss being able to do weed

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

OP were you pissing blood???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Oh this thing still haunts me

Reverend Zero posted:

first time i did shrooms i had to unplug the internet during the come up, i ended up "posting" ( i was just writing the time over and over ) by writing on post it notes and pasting them all up over my computer and one nailed into my printer i later found out

Lol confusing times.

Jon Irenicus posted:

OP were you pissing blood???

I mean... Yeah I know better than not to hydrate during tripping, but this was intense i lost a couple of hours and a the heat wave took me by surprise i guess. Or if you're asking if i have a magic ability to piss red goo like substance, the answer if still 'yes'.