Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It comes as no surprise that he would be a writer for How To with John Wilson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Not a single hotdog in sight!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/1646179962964135936?s=20

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Come here you little fuuuuuck

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I always loved this scene because you can see Conner on the precipice of breaking and it quickly cuts away so you don't see the full break. I'm sure those shoots were hella fun.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Any time I use single ply toilet paper in public or work I can’t help but think I’m grabbing too small a slice for the mud pie. My brain is poisoned

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wish I could hear the undubbed audio for Brians hat

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I’m not even suppose to be here I hope I don’t jack off

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Has this ever happened to you? You bought a house, it was not disclosed to you that there was a termite infestation in the walls and moldings, so you have to take it upon yourself to call your own termite extermination company, but when the guys show up they immediately ask to use your bathroom, then for over two hours they take turns going in and out of there, taking huge mud-pies and over flushing? Then they go in there together, and you hear you hear a bunch of scrounging around, and then you here a bunch of yelling, and then one of them is standing in the bathroom doorway shouting at you that his friend’s foot was stuck in the toilet, and he says, “help him, you gotta help him!” And then you go in there to help him,he just pulls it out easily and laughs because his foot was stuck. It wasn’t stuck at all, he was just faking it. And then they get really serious and say “It’s Turbo Time!” And then they both start running around the house as fast as they can and jumping over the couches. But when you try to jump in they yell at you and they say, “YOU’RE NOT PART OF THE TURBO TEAM! DON’T RUN! YOU DON’T RUN WITH US! WE’RE THE ONES THAT RUN! UNTIL YOU’RE PART OF THIS TURBO TEAM, WALK SLOWLY!” So you go lay down to be by yourself and ready your art books, but then the next day you went into the bathroom, and it looked like the hole in your toilet had shrunk. And you said “How can that be? There’s no way they could’ve shrunk the toilet.” But then you saw in the trash, a receipt for Home Depot for a toilet the exact same size as yours, but with a joke hole that’s just for farts! They replaced your real toilet with a fart toilet, and now you can’t take a dump in your house because your toilet can’t suck them down, and you feel sick to your stomach! Has that ever happened to you?!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Come on, marry your mother in law

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It seems like Tim Meadows is having a sort of comeback and I’m about it. This is like the 4th thing I’ve seen him in in the last year

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

3 SECONDS TO THINK OF SOMETHING SILLY THATS loving INSANE

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That spin drop gets me every time

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Don't say you were jacking off when you were at Haunted House!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't get the "I just slept with Frankenstein's chick" "song" out of my head. The delivery is just so perfect

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Zach loves his mother in law

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

pretty soft girl posted:

The guy playing opposite Tim Meadows isn't getting enough recognition. Him listing off industry insiders no one cares about and his silly dance that makes Tim so outrageously angry had me crying laughing on my second watch

He's up there with focus group guy and Doug from Dan Flashes for me

The repeated L had me howling.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It’s a testament to the guest stars that either 1) they love working with Tim 2) it’s for the love of the game.

They should still be paid appropriately though.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The memes are very good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

gently caress HES TRYING TO STEAL MY DECAL

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Eric Andre Show is what I like to think was on Corncob TV the rest of the time.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chairman Capone posted:

Tim’s Office Hours Live podcast is a must listen too. It’s him, DJ Douggpound, and Vic Berger, plus usually one or two guests and a lot of drops. It’s really funny but also very different from either On Cinema or Tim & Eric.

Plus Tim Robinson has been on a few times!

https://youtu.be/1qLHb2GxL2Q

https://youtu.be/_nhE0Crz1Ig

I love Office Hours Live but it is an aural nightmare sometimes which is absolutely part of the charm. You can see the guests and Tim trying to power through the drops

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I know the RLM guys have already done a scathing interpretation of it, but I'd love to see Tim's take on nerd culture

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

God drat Tim. Those pants.

That's just De2Roit baby

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Monty Python and the Holy Grail quotes can gently caress off though. Super Troopers can stay for now

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i am a moron posted:

I really think the Tim Meadows sketch is the highlight of S3 for me. I’ve always been a fan of Tim’s work and it’s hilarious seeing him step into an ITYSL role

God drat it that’s not enough time! Three seconds to think of something that’s loving insane! That’s not enough time!

I blanked okay, I gagged on a loving purple feather

Hey look at me I’m Barney. Like Barney’s hair

Then the lil dudes dance doing the L on his forehead. Lmao

Same. It just perfectly captures that feeling of those stupid photo booths and the forced cutesy poo poo. I’ve been in that exact situation and it’s not fun!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ah that’s exactly what I thought it was. Boo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Saw the ITYSL live show. It was a good time! Cut sketches and extended bits with Tim, Sam, Patti, Conner, and some others all in attendance to talk and riff. There was definitely some good sketches that were cut. If you get a chance go see it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think I’m gonna invest in KENN