Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Who's bag is this?

I almost tripped on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Sometimes I have to tell my wife "If you ever hear me saying ______, this is why."

Examples:

"I just can't remember how to search it..."

"That's NOT allowed."

"I said I thought it was interesting."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Someone should open a restaurant that caters to this rule so your nachos get delivered in 17 ramekins of individual toppings to use. and I guess a small blowtorch.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

sticksy posted:

I believe the comments in the skateboard sketch on YouTube mention that he did it on behalf of BrainDead which uncool me wasn’t aware of but is apparently a design and fashion brand.

I tried to show ITSYL to my wife and much like Tim & Eric, it seems to make her physically angry so I haven’t even bothered with S2.

The only sketch I’ve had relative success sharing with normal people was the “Brian’s Hat” with a couple of close work colleagues, which definitely hit home since we had someone on our team who was a complete imbecile and we’d unsurprisingly text/message back and forth constantly in disbelief of the dumbass stuff he’d say and do.

I think I'm gonna be Brian for Halloween.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://youtu.be/8ggLm4b0PPQ

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

It's gotta be quality on my end otherwise no fuckin deal

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Ok I've finally watched every T&J cartoon and he never sniffs any panties.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://youtu.be/UyUWaI06xvM

CAKES GOOD AND ALL BUT ID RATHER EAT DIANES BUTT

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

NOBODY TRICKED ME

I AM A STAR

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

HERE COMES A BIG WAVE

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I just rewatched season 1 of Detroiters and the episode where they try to pull in all their outstanding invoices is so amazing.

"Do you want to hear the world's saddest 9 word novel?"

"For sale: shoes for two inflatable pre-teens; never used."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Johnny do Palm Tree Girls

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I'd be lying if I said I'm not constantly assessing what fast food restaurant signage you can see from people's front windows.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

George H.W. oval office posted:

I wish I could hear the undubbed audio for Brians hat

It's actually illegal for you to wish that.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

No he did the dub. Bozo did.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I wonder who the Jamie Taco actor is because he is not a good actor at all, but he did make me laugh when he menaced him with a mouth full of pizza.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

AH MY PAZOLE

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

We liked to joke on the set about how it was a "cosmic gumbo".

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh I like that gun. I can't wait to shoot that fucker. KA CHING.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Ghomeshi's literary debut, 1982, is a creative non-fiction title, about that year of his youth. It was released on September 18, 2012. It is a memoir of Ghomeshi's life at the age of 14 (during 1982) growing up as a Persian-Canadian in Thornhill, his attempt to fit in as one of the few non-white kids in his neighbourhood, and his goal of mimicking his idol David Bowie."

David Bowie: also a rapist.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I had a meeting this morning with a lady named Julie and the entire time I was waiting for her I was like "Julie...."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I wonder if there's any decent Battle Dino Dogs content out there.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Man I cannot wait for what looks like a backyard wrestling skit.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Tiny Dinky Daffy

Pancaked by drunk dump truck driver.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I really wanted a second girlfriend

This sketch hit super hard for me because I made the EXACT same observation about my friend's hair in high school and she got really offended.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

ALSO: this is honestly the ONLY thing I ever watch on Netflix and the interface didn't push season 3 on me at all.

I went to the tv section... nothing.
Looked in "recently trending"... zilch.

I had to remember how to search it

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/Cubs/status/1664333536860467200?s=20

Chicago goons you know what to do.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The black guy in the front row of the audience laughtrack skit is the widow from the episode of Detroiters where Chrissy's coworker dies.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I wonder if Little Caesar's lets the Detroit teams in on the pizza sphere.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

It's okay. You're okay. Everybody farts. I just slammed both my hands down, squoze, and I farted.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I was thinking this morning about how some of my favorite sketches exist without Tim in them at all.

The back off banana breath sketch is so goddamn funny and the end where the guy angrily defends his sketch is perfect. Those two actors are so drat good.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Scott Aukerman directed that. It's pretty funny honestly.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lmfao she sounds so tired of his bullshit.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I honestly cannot tell if the game show host in that sketch is a child or an adult.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

My question suspiciously remains unanswered

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Face like a clock" has been rattling around my brain all morning.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I've had both of those dreams at once.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The big guy's eyes when he just starts shimmying is so good. He doesn't say a word but you know he's trying to convey "is this anything? How about this?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I just realized how many shirt brothers are gonna be at this game. Holy gently caress.