Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Finally caught up, two great Dynamites back to back

But why did Excalibur know Tommy End is possessed by Malakai Black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

We Got Us A Bread posted:

I'm going to guess that he watched Tommy's Instagram movie promo thing? It went up a few hours before the show. I get what Excalibur was going for, it was just delivered badly..."That's Tommy End.." followed by the kick to Cody, and then "That's not the Tommy End I knew 15 years ago... Tommy's always been into the occult and used to talk about being possessed... that's Malachi Black!" or something would have worked better.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. It’s really weird how AEW does nearly anything else excellently but debuts seem to be always weird, bad or awkward in at least some way. Just call him Tommy End to start with since everyone knows that name but imply he’s different somehow. Then do a promo thing on the next show where he says he’s Malakai Black

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

He’s going to ride MJF like a little pony

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Artelier posted:

Alternatively the mask person is Penta Zero Coolness. Which is, you know. Impossible.

I think you’ll find Penta still wears the godawful Joker getup, actually

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

https://twitter.com/matthardybrand/status/1414316562824241154?s=21

New Hardy baby coming, surprised they booked him and Christian this week and not next week, unless Matt is actually taking some time off after this week.

Another Hardy baby? Hardy’s gimmick should be Virile Matt Hardy. Horny Matt Hardy.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m gonna try the GM game. Gonna book Lance Archer squash matches exclusively

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Never heard of her before but the International Face-Kicker, Queen Incarnate Sahara Seven is 500 times more badass than any combination of Triple H’s nicknames and I guess I’ll have to check out Dark for once to see her

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Every Cody Rhodes town hall actually only ends when the next one starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pinwiz11 posted:

I need to practice for tonight...

Ahem...

ATATATATATATATAT

AUAUAUAUAUAUAU

Got to keep working on it.

Excited to announce Coward Tony has licensed the following song for Yuka Sakazaki

https://youtu.be/OBsf8DdRwpI