Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I am good at answering questions. For some value of good, anyway. I would like a distraction from my nightmare world. Hit me with questions. I will answer them as honestly as I want, which might be totally or not at all. No question is off limit. I am the oracle of SA right now, if the Oracle just got blitzed and doesn't quite know where she is.

To the first three questions (because I am that good): 12:48pm, Ben Kingsley, and that weird taste of tomato sauce when you actually ordered BBQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
How are you doing today?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what does whales breath smell like

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
u tuggin?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Do you have any decent pics of clowns eating hotdogs?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Meme Poker Party posted:

How are you doing today?

Well first, rude to disregard my answer in the OP. Otherwise, I am not doing great, but I am glad to see your lizard tits avatar again. Good posts imo.

Sid Vicious posted:

what does whales breath smell like

Bacon and it's weird as gently caress.

quote:

u tuggin?
Sadly no, and that is part of my bad mood!

quote:

Do you have any decent pics of clowns eating hotdogs?
Mods won't allow it. Mods knew (about clowns eating hotdogs)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
How fast will a blue train full of clowns called Carl with Larry and one called Ralph who claims to be a vegetarian but sneaks bacon into his diet when nobody is looking arrive in Chicago after leaving at 7:00 AM from Buffalo?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

EorayMel posted:

How fast will a blue train full of clowns called Carl with Larry and one called Ralph who claims to be a vegetarian but sneaks bacon into his diet when nobody is looking arrive in Chicago after leaving at 7:00 AM from Buffalo?

Oh ya know, around *then*. Delays and all. Gonna blame the rona.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

how did i get so hosed up

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

Well first, rude to disregard my answer in the OP. Otherwise, I am not doing great, but I am glad to see your lizard tits avatar again. Good posts imo.

Thank you. Is there anything I can do or post to make you feel better?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

how did i get so hosed up

You remember in third grade when you swapped your sandwich for some sweets? Yeah, turns out karma is a bitch. This is on your greedy, candy craving rear end.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Thank you. Is there anything I can do or post to make you feel better?

Unironically a demon girl would be rad.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
sry u r not tuggin hopefully the demon girl helps

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Derpies posted:

sry u r not tuggin hopefully the demon girl helps

You are a doll Derpies. Sadly my body has decided recently I am in "look and no touch mode". So I shall admire the demon girl, raise my coffee cup to her nobility, and then a single tear shall roll.

Or I'll say to hell with it and work with the pain, tbh.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
What effortthread should I make next?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

When will Pick return?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Who will be the next US president?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I am very thankful the forums have a hero like you.

Spinz posted:

What effortthread should I make next?
I think one about the state of the movie business and how IPs are treated. Also you're a star poster too imo.

Spinz posted:

When will Pick return?
Revelations, sadly :(

Spinz posted:

Who will be the next US president?
Tom Arnold, and no one saw it coming.

Edit:
If folks want an actual topic on questions, I'll give some basic background.

Childhood bad, trauma, abuse in every sense, blah blah, whatever. Learned to manage. All good. I recently found out I have FND (Functional Neurological Disorder) where my brain and body basically fail if I get fatigued or stressed, which is all the time. Learned to manage.

Recently I copped some physical damage in an altercation which included a concussion. This has sort of frazzled my brain in new and exciting (and frustrating!) ways.

FND means my motor skills suffer a lot of the time, which sucks as a musician. The newest development is that if I have intimate/enveloping music (eg listen to music through headphones) I actually trigger sensory misdirection. I give myself synaesthesia. This means light gets converted directly to pain, and sound is converted directly to physical touch.

Thankfully it tapers off and stops. But I have been avoiding music because of this. And last night I found out rain wakes me up if it's loud enough due to constant physical stimulation.

This isn't E/N, so I expect left field questions, thank you.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Have you ever considered joining a gym and converting to Islam?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Have you ever considered joining a gym and converting to Islam?

I actually do go to the gym when my body allows it! I don't plan on converting to Islam, but crazy me has apparently read the Quran based on me having a copy on Google Books and there being bookmarks.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Have you heard the Good News of our lord and savior, Satan?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
What is the biggest thing you honestly think you could fit in your peehole?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Have you heard the Good News of our lord and savior, Satan?
I have. I have a literal obsession with religion at times (clinical OCD centered around it) and my conclusion is Lucifer is a good dude. My phone wallpaper is Lucifer actually!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

What is the biggest thing you honestly think you could fit in your peehole?
Probably pee or cummies. From historical evidence anyway.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

syntaxfunction posted:

You remember in third grade when you swapped your sandwich for some sweets? Yeah, turns out karma is a bitch. This is on your greedy, candy craving rear end.

Unironically a demon girl would be rad.

i figured it was the horse kick to the head

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
OP I don't know what kind of music you like so it's a generic background but I made this for you, I hope it brings you a smile.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Wow
Thank you!
:love:
What is your favorite song to play?
And favorite musician if you had to pick only one?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Genuinely you have no idea how happy that has made me. Thank you so much.

Spinz posted:

Wow
Thank you!
:love:
What is your favorite song to play?
And favorite musician if you had to pick only one?

I love playing one of my own songs, but of already recorded ones I really like playing some Songs: Ohia, especially Coxcomb Red.

Fav musician is Billy Corgan, which is funny given he probably hates me for existing!

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 9, 2021

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

OP I don't know what kind of music you like so it's a generic background but I made this for you, I hope it brings you a smile.

This owns

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Quote is not edit haha.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
What made you join SA and why does your rap sheet look so tidy?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
heres a question, should we be concerned? I dont know what we'd do if you said yes except maybe post a bunch of help-lines or whatever. But if you need a pizza or something i can order you a pizza just PM me where.

I feel like feeding you pizza is our best course of action.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

can one build things up perfectly?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Cloner of the Elks posted:

What made you join SA and why does your rap sheet look so tidy?

I joined because the paywall went up. Weirdly, I really wanted access to GWS, because I was young and teaching myself to cook. It was so worth it cause I am a badass cook.

My tidy rapsheet is a shame but also a point of pride. The only entry is due to collateral. I think that's kind of neat.

Supreme Allah posted:

heres a question, should we be concerned? I dont know what we'd do if you said yes except maybe post a bunch of help-lines or whatever. But if you need a pizza or something i can order you a pizza just PM me where.

I feel like feeding you pizza is our best course of action.
I am actually pretty alright, just really grumpy haha. Shitposting is a healthy coping mechanism for me. I actually bought pizza last night, but thank you!

Despite the assault and brain/body fuckery I'm actually doing alright. If my body is up to it I have friends to spend time with and other things to do.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

can one build things up perfectly?

Yes of course, one little brick at a time. Baby steps.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 9, 2021

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
who put the sham in the shamalamadingdong?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mozi posted:

who put the sham in the shamalamadingdong?

Definitely not that Vince guy from Shamwow. He really puts the sham in shamwow. Cause it's a sham, like bad.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
but he squeezed out so much water!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Favourite "Seinfeld" character?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

Definitely not that Vince guy from Shamwow. He really puts the sham in shamwow. Cause it's a sham, like bad.

you speak ill of the dead

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mozi posted:

but he squeezed out so much water!
It was vodka. He encouraged alcoholism.

Athanatos posted:

Favourite "Seinfeld" character?
George is the favourite, but I love using the term Kramering.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

you speak ill of the dead
As the living and walking dead I have earned that right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
If you had to eat the same meal three times a day for a week, what would it be? You can pretend someone else will pay for it if that helps.