Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
What a first fight hell yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
bahahahahahahahah

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress YOU HERB

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Duzzy Funlop posted:

well, that certainly is a walkout-song choice

Tai always has top pick walk out songs

He had "My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion for one and it was loving awesome

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Mr_Moose posted:

SPICE WORLD FOREVER

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

D-Pad posted:

I am rock hard right now

flacid now

Shirkelton posted:

I don't think I want to see either of these guys fight Usman.

Eh Wonderboy I still think would have been at the least a decent fight and interesting match up. Especially causethey haven't fought

Burns at least hurt Usman but Usman just worked him like nothing after that.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

D-Pad posted:

I will say that a big parlay makes these fights so much more exciting. I'm gonna do this more in the future. I'm going to 265 in person and Lewis is my favorite fighter so I'm gonna lay it down. Give me your picks goons!

Yea parley's rule. If you are going to bet on individual fights might as well go for a parley even at a dollar or two.

The best I hit was a 2 fight one year or two ago. Wasn't much but was fun

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

D-Pad posted:

I was 4/5 last time as well but Diaz hosed around and didn't finish him when he could have. Being one fight off the win is the worst.

One of my biggest betting regrets was UFC 200. I had individual bets on all the main card. Won all except the Silva vs DC (Silva was like +460; at the time that's a solid bet). If I would have known about parleys I would have bet all and covered with a DC win in the parley to be safe.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
saved by the bell

edit: OH poo poo HIS FOOTq

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
the replay jesus

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
what a loving baby

go do more coke in abu dhabi and gently caress off from the sport

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
this espn guy trying to spin this for Conor

gtfo

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1386292772777472009?s=20

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dana will 100% push Conor vs Dustin 4 or anything with Conor cause at this point it's probably 'make what we can off him till we can't anymore'

Sort of like putting Ronda against Nunes. Just milk the money till they can't. Conor will probably still draw cause causals are dumb

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Aegis Bear posted:

Could he even shoot for a 4th fight? According to others who have broken their bone in that area, it’s apparently a really bad spot and may actually be a career ender for McGregor?

(Oh no, such a great loss for MMA, the horror etc.)

It would be the first time in UFC history two fighters within UFC had a 4th fight (to the best few of us in discord could gather). So most likely not but it still is Conor (if he can still draw, he is still useful to the UFC). But even if the stars align it wouldn't be for 1 1/2 year at best?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

chaleski posted:

Outside of Silvia-Arlovski, I can't think of another fourth fight between two fighters

There's a few:
Patrício Freire vs Daniel Straus all in Bellator
Travis Fulton vs Bryan Robinson had 7 in different orgs
Wanderlei vs Rampage had 4 in different orgs
Nate Marquardt vs Kiuma Kunioku fought 4 times in Pancrase
Yuki Kondo vs Semmy Schilt four times in pancrase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Wiki says only 3 times.