Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

an endentured servant

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me at the Alzheimer's ward scouting talent for my cookie plantation

Ratatat

Thanks for this joke. I'm adding it to my joke collection.

Can I hire you for a standup gig?

What? No, I'm not being sarcastic.

No, no…

Wait.

What?

Somebody gently caress around and get got. Grab the shotty, shawty—take a shot.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Ratatat posted:

Thanks for this joke. I'm adding it to my joke collection.

Can I hire you for a standup gig?

What? No, I'm not being sarcastic.

No, no…

Wait.

What?

where did the spanish-speaking ninja go?

¡all-Á!

Manifisto

gramgram gets paid in love funbux which are redeemable for things like hugs and compliments, does this count?

ty nesamdoom!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
someone's been playing cookie clicker

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Manifisto posted:

gramgram gets paid in love funbux which are redeemable for things like hugs and compliments, does this count?

Sadly, the only currency Grandpa accepts are Roundtuits

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

barnold posted:

someone's been playing cookie clicker

zac click so what

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

bad guy

your friend sk posted:

an endentured servant

did you know that they're called indentured servants because originally their contracts were written twice on a single piece of paper and then the paper was torn in half between the two, so you could always tell that the contract was authentic by putting the two halves together, and the torn edge was kinda jagged like teeth, and that's where the "dent" in "indentured" comes from it literally means "en-toothed"

bad guy

Luvcow posted:

me at the Alzheimer's ward scouting talent for my cookie plantation

bad guy

its really hosed up when you think about it, to force a grandma to make cookies.

bad guy

there's no reason to force a grandma to make cookies when you can easily trick her into making cookies with a scam phone call or email

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
maybe she deserves it :shrug:

stranger things have happened

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

is it still "forced without pay" if she enjoys making the cookies for her family and just feels guilty if she doesn't make them?

bad guy

Areola Grande posted:

maybe she deserves it :shrug:

stranger things have happened

it isn't ethical to force someone to make cookies even if they are bad

Areola Grande

I say put her in the hole

Areola Grande

who's the bad guy now :evilbuddy:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Grandma served in the cookie trenches. She doesn't talk much about those days, but every time she cracks an egg, she tears up a little. Sometimes, when she thinks no one's listening, she hums "C is for Cookie" while sipping vanilla extract.

nut

i am commencing a post-in in this thread until this grandma gets paid

nut

Mr. Christie?
Mr. Fascisti!

nut

voortman, voortman
see u in court, man

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bad guy posted:

there's no reason to force a grandma to make cookies when you can easily trick her into making cookies with a scam phone call or email

Gramsomware

Menacing Computer Message: BaKe tHe CoOkIeS oR YoU wIlL nEvEr sEe yOuR GrAnDkIdS aGaIn!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

your friend sk posted:

an endentured servant

cookie clicker made this joke already. i’m sorry but i don’t yhink yuor the one we’re looking for here. i’m gonna have to vote no

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my gramgrams was an angry, bitter communist to the day she died, and would never let herself be exploited for cookies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the cookies she made were fantastic tho. may the ghost of communism bless her marxist bones

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Grandma served in the cookie trenches. She doesn't talk much about those days, but every time she cracks an egg, she tears up a little. Sometimes, when she thinks no one's listening, she hums "C is for Cookie" while sipping vanilla extract.

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

She's got that thousand calorie stare

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

lol

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

nitsuga

no need to exploit my grandma. no butter half the sugar and a lecture about all of it.

Slumpy
if ur good at something never do it for free - the joker

slumpy

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

ahaha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

an ideal employee of Amazon's cookie making operation

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its a labor of love

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
She's forced to make cookies without pay but she likes to make cookies so she's inwardly free. She is not her body even as it ages. It was not hers to begrudge. Latter day disciple of Epictetus.

bad guy

Prurient Squid posted:

She's forced to make cookies without pay but she likes to make cookies so she's inwardly free.

backen macht frei

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
what do you call a grandma who's forced to make cookies for pay. a grandma with no grandchildren around to eat her cookies. wearing a hairnet at the bakery 9-5 m-f. paying rent with her cookie checks. wishing she could make a nice meal for someone while the neighbors order doordash. what about that grandma

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

biosterous

pnac attack posted:

what do you call a grandma who's forced to make cookies for pay. a grandma with no grandchildren around to eat her cookies. wearing a hairnet at the bakery 9-5 m-f. paying rent with her cookie checks. wishing she could make a nice meal for someone while the neighbors order doordash. what about that grandma

i call her janice, we ride the same bus on the way to our jobs and she tells me stories about her life

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

pnac attack posted:

lower middle lass