Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
*watching Disney create satellite-guided artillery to eliminate threats to their corporate power and the country* Oh wow this is like that Captain America movie. Thank you, Disney. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

welcome home

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

pinkerton, formerly the pinkerton detective agency, is still around and a subsidiary of multinational security giant securitas. they staff a bunch of corporate security and intelligence jobs. its very cool!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jenny Agutter posted:

The Walt Disney Company's Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis department employees secretly dosing park goers with LSD to see if it makes the rides more fun

It does.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

CIA director and Disney are real tight https://twitter.com/WakoJoel/status/1413899731919675395?s=20

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Doing project GOOFY to pave the way for Disneyland Italy

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride to Little St. James

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Project M(ic)K(ey)Ultra

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Project M(ic)K(ey)Ultra

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Support Our Goof Troops

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Project M(ic)K(ey)Ultra

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I loving love the MCU

Good soup! posted:

Support Our Goof Troops

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Good soup! posted:

Support Our Goof Troops

https://youtu.be/Gz04mwXeBGQ

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

mistermojo posted:

Crumpton Group

yeah can't get that out of my head

up there with "Blackrock CEO Mr. Fink"

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
thought about it yesterday and I'm thinking Elsagate was probably just a cheaply produced (most of it came from content farms in Vietnam and loving India) but very effective op by Disney to force Google's hand into robust IP protections. Lawyers can only go so far when a moral panic can shoot for the moon!

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Sending in 3d animation "advisors" From Pixar to put down hand drawn extremist uprisings

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Taking down the Twin Towers of Terror was an inside job

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Good soup! posted:

Taking down the Twin Towers of Terror was an inside job

They did their training at Goofy's Sky School. beware ya'll, i almost flew into the pentagon as it was finishing up but fortunately was stopped at the last minute

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
imagine having to do security at the hall of presidents

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Jet fuel can't melt Tomorrow Land.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Les Os posted:

Watch Emma Watson Beatbox for Lin-Manuel Miranda's Rap on The Walt Disney Company's Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis Challenge Coin

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Sad Billionaire posted:

imagine having to do security at the hall of presidents

they should install animatronic secret service agents

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Jenny Agutter posted:

yeah 90% of the mascots are washed out wannabe actors but the other, the other 10% [lowering voice, motioning you closer] ex mossad man, no making GBS threads. half the goofys in there are packing heat

This is a good one

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Henry Kissinger Epic Stunt Spectacular

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the slinky dog dash but it waterboards you

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

yellowcar posted:

they should install animatronic secret service agents

"I heard that, you hockey puck!"

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Guys lets admit the truth: Donald Duck did 9/11

https://monoskop.org/images/2/28/Dorfman_Ariel_Mattelart_Armand_How_to_Read_Donald_Duck.pdf

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Scrooge McDuck supported the business plot and helped finance the Nazi war industry.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
well duh

CURIOSITY OF GEESE
Jan 29, 2009

My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That is my favorite meat. My second favorite meat is hamburger. And, everyone says, oh, don’t you prefer steak? It’s like, I know steaks are great, but I like hot dog best, and I like hamburger next best.
Who's the leader of the club
and has secret police?
Walt Disney, Company's, G.I.T.A.D.!

Kill there, spy there, coup there,
'til we're welcome as can be.
Walt Disney, Company's, G.I.T.A.D.!

Analyze!
(Global Threats!)

Neutralize!
(Global Threats!)

Forever let us hold our banner high!
High! High! High!

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Song of the South is Disney's Bay of Pigs.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

beaming electromagnetic waves at Shamu to induce him to drown his trainers as part of a strategy of tension against SeaWorld

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

Scrooge McDuck supported the business plot and helped finance the Nazi war industry.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

opinion

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

thought about it yesterday and I'm thinking Elsagate was probably just a cheaply produced (most of it came from content farms in Vietnam and loving India) but very effective op by Disney to force Google's hand into robust IP protections. Lawyers can only go so far when a moral panic can shoot for the moon!

:sickos:

animist
Aug 28, 2018
MCU ideological themes:
- it's fun to make jokes while murdering evil villains who want to destroy society because they are evil
- regulating heavily-armed NGOs is bad
- the only way to deal with overpopulation is to kill half the people. it sucks but man, think about it. there really are too many people aren't there?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

C O I N C I D E N C E ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The second water path on the jungle cruise takes you directly to Guantanamo Bay