Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

TV Zombie posted:

I wonder when Dark Order vs Elite is happening

Not next week. Probably Fight for the Fallen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

CarlCX posted:

That tag needs to either be Hangman coming back from a 3-1 deficit to win or John Silver doing it for him.

In the live thread I called Kenny eliminating Hangman, to continue the "Page can't do it" angle (instead of losing their first 1v1), but getting pinned by Silver after shenanigans due to show boating.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Senerio posted:

Hangman's first challenge is either a time limit draw or he loses, but kicks out of an OWA, with either result making Kenny apoplectic.

They made a match where Kenny can get over Hangman again without it being their 1-on-1 match.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

The Cameo posted:

I’m assuming the end point for the tag belts atm is Stuno vs Bucks in the first AEW tag title ladder match, so I think Silver is just hinting that maybe his first match back (on TV, at least) is going to be that elimination match.

I’d also guess that elimination match might be what anchors the first Rampage show. Spend four weeks building to a giant match like that, and the ramifications of the match lay out the top of the card for the PPV and there’s a straight build over the six shows after that.

I was thinking Fight for the Fallen, but it could be that or one of the New York shows. Probably not Homecoming.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

the escape goat posted:

the Hardy bit is directly lifted from BTE (but he is prob saying this all honestly anyhow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro90xhgU3Ro&t=949s

I had to pause at 18:08 to cackle because looool those boys are going in

:thejoke:

Video's on this page.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Shard posted:

See the easy sell for me is we're saving money off of the writers and our quality will only go up and that will mean more buyers. Content level and all the other WWE bs stays the same. Just let the wrestlers be more natural.

Firing the writers does nothing but put people out of work. They may be writing poo poo, but there's clear directive they're following due to one guy at the top. Blame management, not the rank and file.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

MJeff posted:

So what are we gonna have Hangman say, PSP?

Something nice about international superstar Jeff Hardy.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

JUNGLE BOY posted:

are you from the future

Think he meant Sammy, since that just happened.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

blunt posted:

Ok hear me out...

Team Punk Vs Team Taz

Yes, but also for no reason, both are on commentary for Dark with Excalibur and are just allowed to go wild.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

For what it's worth, AEW has been really good about their high-profile hires. I don't think any of them (Miro, Mox, Christian, Sting, etc.) have been immediately injected into any title program. They've done starting angles with other talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

MJeff posted:

I will go one step further.

If he were to become available, AEW should sign Dolph Ziggler. :colbert:

Remake Dustin/Cody spot for spot with Nick and Ryan, coward Tony.