Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Kinda expected either Starks or Cage to be out of Team Taz after that match, but was definitely surprised by it being Cage and the way it was done, totally fun and cool, and the pop for Starks taking the FTW belt was huge and that makes me happy for Taz :3

excited to see where it goes from here!

also Hangman booming at The Elite "THE DARK ORDER DOES NOT BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT!" was like some loving cosmic destiny poo poo, the reluctant protag in the conflict finally accepts his destiny...

what a great loving show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
before i thought nick was the himbo, but it's obviously Matt

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oof, now that crowds are back, there are a lot more casual spoilers flying around on soc media, so that kinda stinks

be careful, cyberspace cowboys

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm also surprised at how over Ricky was, considering he didn't get to hop on until after the pandemic started and he's been on the shelf for awhile, but i'm so happy for him to get his time to shine because he honestly feels like he's gonna be right there with MJF, JB, Sammy etc in the next 5 years of the company's progression

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Uno and Stu will get their shot but I don't think they're gonna be the ones to take down The Bucks yet, still feel like it's PnP's time but hey i'd love to be wrong

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i think Kenny snags Hangman into the OWA and eliminates him in the survivor series match and the Dark Order rallies to get him to the championship match but he's rattled and nothing is sure (i think he kicks out convincingly in the title match)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

hahaha YES :neckbeard:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
.40 :eyepop:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm curious where Brian Cage goes from here

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Big Number Britt, and Yuka/Ford maintaining into the casket match is good assed poo poo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
JOHNNY HUNGIEEEEEE!!!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

What if... Yuta IS evil and trying to replace Trent, but the twist is that Chuck also goes heel, and he and Yuta form a new tag team... The Worst Enemies.

Best Friends working heel would be such a fever dream, I'd love to see how they'd do it. I've started to get vibes that they're maybe angling towards something more serious or nuanced than backstage goofballs

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol are there so many 90s braves fans in our generation because of TBS? if so, what a brilliant strategy

my bud and i never missed a game of the 93-96 seasons, just crushing giant bags of sunflower seeds and playing quick games of puzzle fighter during the commercials

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

it frigging sucks to name stars. like what are you even doing. you're not actually pulling a dusty name out of the ether for ppl to nod about. you're just being off-topic. at least say mark wohlers

huge Keith Lockhart mark here

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Orel Nulholland

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I like Cody a lot

between vlog crew Cody and the way he booked the Shaq match, I'm pretty much always on board to give whatever he's doing a long look.

the factory feud kinda fizzled but maybe QT is just a dork and was supposed to be balled up and dunked into low card heel territory

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pylons posted:

Per WON, Fenix is apparently cleared to return.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
needs her ring coat imo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

coconono posted:

I find it pretty lol that Britt finally got a figure and they hosed up the face.

yeah... it's... bad. Britt wears a lot of eyeshadow as well, which is completely absent

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
okay THAT looks great

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

If Smarxist (or someone) can condense it to be closer to the normalized gangtag size I'll be happy to do it, but as it stands I'm pretty sure the admins will say it is too big.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm THINKING about it and will probably go

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CombineThresher posted:

Any good spots around the All Out venue? I've never been to the Chicago area before and I am hoping to enjoy many local garbage sandwiches during my stay.

getting a dipped Italian beef sandwich from portillos is a must (though maybe not anymore, my friend said they kinda stink now)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the figure guy thought he got a bum rap on the Britt figure so he reposted with closer look, and the face looks a lot better here, but still could use makeup (guess you can add your own), it's got her quirked smile down
https://twitter.com/JeremyCom/status/1416160595976474624

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

My Lovely Horse posted:

Saddling Malakai with them would be even funnier.

"...and as Dr. Luther die from the poison and sink into the water, he shrieked at the Snakeman 'WHY!? WHY WOULD YOU DO IT!?' and the Snakeman replied 'It is my nature.'"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Dustin & Arn with big smiles watching Brock turn on Lee Johnson like a couple of little league dads watching their kids charge the mound and rumble

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh we get to see Kenny beat up Sami Callahan tonight :yeshaha:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
legendary Don & Kenny fit on Slammiversary

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

please do not spoiler in non-TNA threads until monday.

only thing i'll say is if you plan on watching that main, stay in soc media black out, and if you don't plan on watching it, plan on watching it because it loving owned

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm this guy, who's just so happy to be at wrestling again

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Darby moved the coffin just before the drop. That would’ve been my cue to brace.

it was probably mostly balsa wood or some other incredibly soft wood as well, and we can see Page scrunched on the right half of it with his arms covering himself, it's probably larger inside than it looks, like a magician's box, i'm sure it wasn't any more dangerous than other type of stunt

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"All Ego" Johnny Truant

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
distressed by Evil Uno admitting to having 90 Batman funkos in his house on Egovlog

edit: this is pretty fun so i'm linking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlPbEBTxviM

smarxist fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jul 18, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

MJeff posted:

Personally, I would prefer AEW does a worse job showcasing the talented women they've got.

many sides, many sides

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh poo poo, this card slaps

glad to get another look at Mantell

also Kling Kling vs THUN-DER!!! RO-SA!!!!

EDIT:
lol there are two kindsa Ryan Mantell in this world i s'pose; hoss wrestler and saxophone ensemble chamber musician

smarxist fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jul 18, 2021

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Thunder Rosa should have her own comic book

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
runs a wrestling gym and books mission pro by day, saves people from danger at night, has a motorcycle and leathers, improvises weapons a lot, beats the poo poo out of landlords

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
how long you think taz and hook been game planning his wrassling career? kids first match will probably be something they started talking about 15 years ago :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
mods asleep, post wide hook