Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Why’s everyone so worked up about TNA? It stands for “Total Nonstop Action,” a perfectly appropriate name!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Jade is starring in a Thunder in Paradise remake

Let me know when she has a pasta restaurant.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

MJeff posted:

People still going "why is this Dark shmuck not ranked" in the year of our lord 2021.

Britt used Dark matches to get the numbers on her resume before she became #1 contender.

My biggest issue is Shida being #5. After being champ for a year, she should be #1 contender and get a rematch.

Obviously, the rankings are a work, but I think they should have some degree of consistency instead of making them a “see who’s getting a push” chart.

Sorry for the pages back call, but I’m catching up before tonight.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

Kunabomber posted:

that's WWE talk

Didn’t Mox get one?