Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Oh, me? Nothing much, just dusting off my collection of pet death movies. Wanna come over later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I stare into the mirror, tweezers at the ready, but none of my nose hairs have grown back in enough to grasp yet. Guess I'll have to do the "onion trick"

nut

oh cry us a river

*the rest of the guys lift their kayak paddles and cheer*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Movies, music, tweezers? Buddy I cry all the time for no reason. *unbelievably cool*

Escape From Noise

Emo's back?

bad guy

i used to be into crying... it's cool if that's your thing but i guess i just grew up a bit, you know?

bad guy

in the pit at the concert and people are just handing out pictures of dogs and cats in shelters... not no-kill shelters either...

bad guy

when i was in college, all the sad stuff was natural, maybe a blurry photo of a couple of vietnamese kids... you might get a couple of sniffles, a tear or two. nowadays with this highly potent synthetic poo poo like grave of the fireflies you can straight up die of dehydration. it happened to marsha's cousin's kid

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I’m not ok

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Baby's are now the coolest. Pretty much every magazine is plastered with images of crying babies, only a few months old. I'm sick of the unrealistic expectations set by these young models. Some of us are so old our tear ducts have dried up.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
weepin itt

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

The crying game is the new dangerous trend among teens.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
*solitary, badass tear runs down cheek*

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Instead of teardrop tattoos, gangsters get extra tear ducts surgically implanted

barfdog

i'm curious op - do the cries have to be of sadness or despair, or can i also cry for positive reasons, such as joy, or with laughter?

what are the rules of cool here?

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Escape From Noise

barfdog posted:

i'm curious op - do the cries have to be of sadness or despair, or can i also cry for positive reasons, such as joy, or with laughter?

what are the rules of cool here?

I bet this square's never cried in their LIFE!

And it's just such a tragedy!:qq:

google THIS

Sort of but not in a counterculture kind of way

Now even jocks and cheerleaders can and indeed must leave a slick trail of brine everywhere they go like some kind of salt-tolerant slug or risk their fragile social status

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Escape From Noise posted:

Baby's are now the coolest. Pretty much every magazine is plastered with images of crying babies, only a few months old. I'm sick of the unrealistic expectations set by these young models. Some of us are so old our tear ducts have dried up.

Cool fact: babies don’t cry with actual tears to start off with. So they need a bit of time before they’re properly cool.

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Escape From Noise

Uria aalge posted:

Cool fact: babies don’t cry with actual tears to start off with. So they need a bit of time before they’re properly cool.

Wow way to ruin my joke! :cry:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The crying game is the new dangerous trend among teens.

lmao

Ventral EggSac

It's all right to cry
Crying gets the sad out of you
It's all right to cry
It might make people think you're cooler

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

Wow way to ruin my joke! :cry:

But now you’re crying… so you’re cool!

You’re welcome!!

bad guy

if crying is cool, just call me miles davis!

nut

Johnson and Johnson oops all tears baby shampoo

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

if crying is cool, then just call me— oh, someone already did this joke.

man, it was gonna be so funny, but... i guess i won’t post it... *tears start to well up in my eyes*

biosterous

don't cry for me, argentina, i want to be the coolest one here, please do not take this away from me

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
teens sniffing tear gas instead of whippits

How Wonderful!

bad guy posted:

if crying is cool, just call me miles davis!

if charlie parker were a crybaby, there'd be a lot of dead copycats

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
60 Minutes Presents: The shocking secret behind your teen's kleenex stash

"I thought it was for... well, you know," a mosaic-censored mom tells the interviewer, "but the truth was so much worse. He had a stack of DVDs that were just Sarah McLachlan animal commercials he'd burned."

How Wonderful!

Code Jockey posted:

60 Minutes Presents: The shocking secret behind your teen's kleenex stash

"I thought it was for... well, you know," a mosaic-censored mom tells the interviewer, "but the truth was so much worse. He had a stack of DVDs that were just Sarah McLachlan animal commercials he'd burned."

when I was a freshman there was a guy in the dorms who was infamous because one time his door didn't close all the way when he was taking a day off to j off and people saw him crying and snarling while going at it, for some reason this wound up with his nickname being EZ Mac and then later he got widely disliked for going from party to party trying to card people

anyway if that guy was a goon (fairly likely) I think he should come post in here

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Sort of but not in a counterculture kind of way

Now even jocks and cheerleaders can and indeed must leave a slick trail of brine everywhere they go like some kind of salt-tolerant slug or risk their fragile social status

FutonForensic

slapping the sunglasses off of dorks trying to hide their crying eyes

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
a shirtless heavily tattooed man becomes an internet meme sensation, MR COOL EYES tattooed on his chest, with a crying skull

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

does this mean i can finally declare that toni braxton is lame

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Quietly whispering Tears for Fears songs

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

a shirtless heavily tattooed man becomes an internet meme sensation, MR COOL EYES tattooed on his chest, with a crying skull

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
*gruff, stocky security guard guides my son into the small security office at the back of the store by his shoulder, instructing him to sit down*

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but we caught your son shoplifting a movie. We're seeing this more and more with kids his age. Just desperate to participate in this... culture... any way they can.

*guard slides a shrinkwrapped copy of Marley and Me onto his desk*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Drinking wine and crying. Because I'm so cool

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Drinking wine and crying. Because I'm so cool
Well, it is your party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Code Jockey posted:

*gruff, stocky security guard guides my son into the small security office at the back of the store by his shoulder, instructing him to sit down*

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but we caught your son shoplifting a movie. We're seeing this more and more with kids his age. Just desperate to participate in this... culture... any way they can.

*guard slides a shrinkwrapped copy of Marley and Me onto his desk*