Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
no thats sid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Literally A Person posted:

Cheek bone game extremely on point.

I will be the coolest old lady.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

das boo you are gorgeous 😍😍😍

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Das Boo posted:

I will be the coolest old lady.

You look like a lil bubby tho. You'll never get old lady cred that way, you're gonna get people barely three years older than you telling you that you will understand when you're older and "when I was as young as you..."

Sid Vicious posted:

What's ur discord? Also nice lake Sid, you did it good.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh thT was just supposed to be complimentary not creepy!!!!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It was I just like the joke, it is funny to me :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

Reported

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lets make out

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

lets make out

I prefer to make in

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I prefer to make in

Gross.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sid Vicious posted:

You're a handsome fella yourself, my dude! And your kids are goddamn adorable.

syntaxfunction posted:

You look like a lil bubby tho. You'll never get old lady cred that way, you're gonna get people barely three years older than you telling you that you will understand when you're older and "when I was as young as you..."

I'm at the age where this is increasingly funny (34), but I also expect menopause to hit me with an ugly stick and I'll suddenly age 50 years overnight. It'll be glorious.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sid Vicious posted:

:hmmyes:

syntaxfunction posted:

What's ur discord?

Well? What is it? It's worked before in this thread numerous times.

oh wait...

Sid Vicious posted:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Double post.

I keep debating taking the post I made with my singing down. That's so embarrassing. I woke up the yesterday and didn't listen to it at all because I was too anxious and thought I should give it a day to set in and to listen to it again to figure out if I was a complete moron (yes) for posting that.

I don't even know why I'm doing these personal short song playing/learning posts. It's really nerve-wracking to post them but you guys have all been very nice to me for me just loving around.

Don't know where I was going with this but I appreciate your guys' kindness. I'm not great but it used to be something I loved throughout my childhood to 20s then just stopped for many years. One of my therapists has been trying to get me into one of my old hobbies to try to find some enjoyment.

Basically, :glomp: for you guys putting up with me being bored and sitting on the couch doing nothing productive.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Das Boo posted:

You're a handsome fella yourself, my dude! And your kids are goddamn adorable.

I'm at the age where this is increasingly funny (34), but I also expect menopause to hit me with an ugly stick and I'll suddenly age 50 years overnight. It'll be glorious.

As a former model, you can absolutely get modeling work if you want.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Double post.

I keep debating taking the post I made with my singing down. That's so embarrassing. I woke up the yesterday and didn't listen to it at all because I was too anxious and thought I should give it a day to set in and to listen to it again to figure out if I was a complete moron (yes) for posting that.

I don't even know why I'm doing these personal short song playing/learning posts. It's really nerve-wracking to post them but you guys have all been very nice to me for me just loving around.

Don't know where I was going with this but I appreciate your guys' kindness. I'm not great but it used to be something I loved throughout my childhood to 20s then just stopped for many years. One of my therapists has been trying to get me into one of my old hobbies to try to find some enjoyment.

Basically, :glomp: for you guys putting up with me being bored and sitting on the couch doing nothing productive.

You should keep sharing stuff, one of the things I love about SA is how over the years so many goons have picked up cool skills and hobbies to show off :unsmith:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
As a lady myself I can tell Das Boo she's gorgeous without it being creepy.

You're gorgeous

And you will be a cool old lady one day. But not now.

I gave up on makeup because when I wear it people talk to me more. This is what you get deal with it folks. I'll still do it once in a blue moon because I like to but it's for me not others.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Das Boo is probably the prettiest person in the thread but I'm sure she knows that.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Double post.

I think you are putting too much pressure on yourself. a recording of you having fun and learning can be just that it's not gonna be paul simon out the gate

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Elentor posted:

Das Boo is probably the prettiest person in the thread but I'm sure she knows that.

Excuse me? :nyd:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Double post.

Man, this is the biggest overthought post I have ever read coming from you. You are ok.

I post some dumb poo poo too and I cringe at some of the things I do when I upload my crap to Tiktok or Youtube. But I do not overthink it and try not to worry about it.

I hate how I sound.

Edit- Sound warning. If you watch to the end of the video I do celebrate and I just noticed its a bit loud. So be careful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckCOE-nN0UU

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 04:44 on May 21, 2022

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Elentor posted:

You’re probably right, but I bet you are also acutely aware how self-image diverges from how others perceive you. ;)

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
We're all beautiful here in our own way and that's not a joke.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Piss

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I love you all 'n poo poo. :3:
Wouldn't keep coming back after a decade if I didn't.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Das Boo posted:

I love you all 'n poo poo. :3:
Wouldn't keep coming back after a decade if I didn't.

Why do u hate Sid

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You’re probably right, but I bet you are also acutely aware how self-image diverges from how others perceive you. ;)

I dig this post

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

everyone hates Sid

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

everyone hates Sid

I like you Sid. I think you're a cool and rad dude.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
wopw gross

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

everyone hates Sid

Good tv show

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sid Rock

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Sids in the Hall

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

usually its in the crib hence its other name of crib death im here all week

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Seething jealousy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

poo poo Cock

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

usually its in the crib hence its other name of crib death im here all week

They found the cause of SIDS, you no longer have to suffer from ur adult onset SIDS

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Glad that BONER X dude died and Sid is back

Think he mighta stole your AV tho

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Treecko posted:

Glad that BONER X dude died and Sid is back

Think he mighta stole your AV tho

I'm glad he beat Nooner to death so I could eat his body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf