Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

about to do a science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Sir Nose posted:

This owns too

Thanks, that was taken in the cytotoxic labs at a pharmaceutical research and manufacturing facility. I'm only a computer janitor but it's an insanely cool place to work.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

teen witch posted:

E: the caption is “I need to fix the jeans”

You describe yourself as fat all the time, but I think you're way too hard on yourself.

Bargearse fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Oct 24, 2021

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

teen witch posted:

You’re right. I’m fat between the hours of 6AM-7PM, CET. Holidays and weekends included, but I get paid double.

sweet gig if you can get it

also doing more computer stuff to support science

Bargearse fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Oct 25, 2021

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

knuthgrush posted:

this is some video game protagonist stuff! i hope you have a good day saving the facility from super mutants!

I have a crowbar in my car just in case.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Doc Fission posted:

Went out looking more homicidal than intended. That's the power of the wake and bake.

Badass

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

teen witch posted:

Celebrating the high holiday

E: my hands are flesh I know

didn’t know our lord and saviour posted on these very forums

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

matti posted:

into hoodies and hoods

I have a very similar German army jacket, it's perfect for camping.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I'm pope now.

finland.jpg

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

They finally gave me my own lab coat at work. Still just a computer toucher but I was going down to the R&D labs often enough that I was going through the disposable coats at a pretty good rate.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

larchesdanrew posted:

Spending the holidays recovering from surgery. Ouch and stuff :ohdearsass:

Cool hair btw

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Woebin posted:

did the thing

real happy for the both of you

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

teen witch posted:

Childhood bedroom that my sister took when I went to college I am not angry at thirty

My mom took a really solid pic of me smiling. However, y’all don’t get to see that (well ok actually some of you are irl friends, the “inner coven” as it were)

Slightly jealous of ur nice vintage stereo

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

We really do live in the boring parts of a William Gibson novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

perkele