Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
new thread new camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

garfield hentai posted:

here's a picture i took of myself on the toilet. im naked because im going to hop in the shower right after. i still wiped thoroughly, though, because im very neat and clean

good making GBS threads praxis, gotta agree with lordagh though that the toilet carpet is no

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Section 9 posted:

I don't often post in these threads because I am old and not big on selfies, but I love reading them to see the diversity of goons and they're just so positive and wholesome. Since there's a new thread I'll post a picture that totally does not contribute to diversity, but I had to take a selfie for profile pics at the new IT job I started at last week after a year of unemployment so why the hell not.

lmao that is an extremely obligatory selfie face

you look like a chill fella though!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
staring directly into camera selfies feel really weird

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Unsettling.

You look nice though! :)

your avatar is now literally a person and idk how to handle that

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Valko posted:

This heatwave is going to be the death of me. I heard a lot of thunder today but we still got no rain. There is a hosepipe ban in effect now. I don't think it's rained in almost two weeks and that's crazy where I'm from. We're supposed to have the same climate as Seattle.

My hair feels like greased rope (google it). I had a vivid dream a few nights ago in which I had short hair again. It was a truly liberating experience.

Seattle just had a 100+ degree heat wave, sooooooo....

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
my work week was like

now I'm off for the next week because i'm gonna show a bunch of goons around the greater seattle area. god help me.

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 26, 2021

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Communist Toast posted:

This is probably the coolest picture of me that exists, taken by my friend for a photo project.

and to balance it out here's the energy I normally exude

dang you've got range

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

i feel you sid these people don't understand

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Woebin posted:

Dresses are good, you look cute in yours, syntaxfunction!

My ex is visiting and we found a thing to climb.

I don't know why the resolution is set to "potato".

:hai:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
good evening selfie thread

tastefully obscuring the bong with my head in honor of all the goons who piss dirty, RIP

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Beautiful! What is your discord??

carry a printer to my house and you'll find out bb :wink:

e:

gleebster posted:

It's been a bit since I posted in this thread (or it's predecesor). Chin-chin, goons.

primo eyebrows itt

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Aug 22, 2021

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
at my workplace we recently hired two chill bald dudes, on the recommendation of my chill bald coworker. Now we have three chill bald dudes and they are all far and away the most reliable members of the team :shrug:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

:unsmith:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

god dammit I love when this place makes me laugh this hard

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

This thread is strange for me because I've historically been terrified of being in most photos. Many of me with others from the past few years include me holding up my hand(s) to block my face from the camera. So many photos of people like my wife smiling next to me and all you see from me is a giant hand. There's one I remember that my mother took of me while visiting out here and my face looks like straight up murder because I had just noticed the camera before she snapped it. I had tape over the camera on my work laptops for years because I was terrified I'd somehow turn it on during a meeting and someone would see my face. My therapist refused to continue meetings until I turned on my webcam for them and then insisted that I look into the camera during them and, well, I lasted 2 meetings into that before I quit going to them because the panic was way worse than the reasons I was there in the first place.

tl;dr this account is owned by a crazy person

i don't know why but the mental image of someone who is just a giant hand washed out by the camera flash in all their photos is really funny to me. Like imagine if that were the only record of you left on earth.

anyway gj posting in this thread, it sounds like that is kind of a big deal

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
speaking of showing ones whole rear end, gonna anime aggressively at the camera

https://i.imgur.com/qlUDyC4.mp4

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

boobs should take up way more of the sensory map this is terrible science

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

lmao this thread rules

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Between your corvid friends and mushroom posters, I get the vibe you're pretty cool.

my personality was actually replaced by a cordyceps fungus and tbh it's been an improvement, watch out for the spores though

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
They're heeeeeeeeere, my earrings I ordered from Spinz via her SA mart thread :kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi:

gotta include my dumb mug in the photo bc selfie thread

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

birthday boobs :cool:

is it your birthday?? asking because it's also my birthday, preemptive hi5

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

nbd just me being an awesome as heck comedian in the early 80s

lmao

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I was going to do this elaborate flowy elf costume but then my work weekend went completely sideways and i ended up pulling a double shift to cover graveyard and am now sort of a smelly husk of a human. Luckily there was an old second hand pikachu onesie hanging up in my office under a bunch of jackets, phew

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
hey thread it's been a minute. This jacket is my favorite thing in the universe and I live inside it now, my flesh has adhered to the inside of it like a crab's shell

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The door has the faded light marks beneath it because I was clawing at the door after they entombed me in the bathroom for sucking all the exposed toes in sandals

did you start doing that before or after we converted the building from an old nursing home, ill bet boomer toes taste like a half-sucked peppermint that got left under a sofa.

matti posted:

LOVE the fanny pack

fanny packs are a super good way to not get your phone stolen, and also carry mace just ready to go on your hotbar

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
It's this! They will customize it for free, too. I had them shorten the tails on my jacket because I am short and I don't wear heels.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

blight rhino posted:

I want one, but the upside down zipper sitch is throwing me for a loop.

tbf it zips like a normal jacket, i just wear it that way so i can reach my fanny pack without having to wear it outside of my jacket like some kind of dork

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Felt old so went to my favorite bar. The bartender made me a virgin cucumber margarita and it was very good.

one of my favorite revelations in adulthood was that cucumber beverages are amazing

good pic!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
gonna close out the year with some ridiculous christmas eye makeup. making a stoner face so you can see the green (you still can't really see the green)

e: also making stoner face bc stoned

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
there are 10 million types of poo poo visible to the human eye actually

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

this poo poo is rad, good choices.

in the past year i was pressganged into being both the quirky art mod and the quirky art teacher at work so i've decided to start dressing the part

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

timeless wisdom

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
my hair for the first five minutes after i take it out of my work bun does things i can literally never get it to do on purpose :mad:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

So I've been super down in the dumps and just hating absolutely everything after having to put my 19 year old cat down in december and having a couple of my friends kill themselves, but I got a few compliments today on my appearance today from some customers and it made me feel good enough about myself that I decided to actually take a selfie when I got home.

e: Sitting Here, this is me post work bun too. I wish my hair could be this sweet all the time too, but alas my asian haor won't allow for it. Post bun sweet hair team!

Wow that is beyond awful, I am sorry you went through all of that. it really sucks that there's no like bottom limit to how sad life can get sometimes.

You have great skin and hair! And your mustache curl is really fun. anyway i hope things stop being so sad sometime soon

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

U look how I want to look n that dysphoria is creeping up lol

:( sorry friend

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

do u have a discord

:wiggle:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I was genuinely excited that two selfie goons were hanging out until I embiggened sid's picture and noticed the cunningly hidden photoshop pixels

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
idk how else to put this, your posts have some charming meth energy

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

The Walrus posted:

I like them, they are 'i am long past giving a gently caress' energy to me. or if that personal info he posted somewhere a while back was not a messed up joke, 'trying my hardest not to give a gently caress' energy

Oh yeah I absolutely like them, the dgaf energy is powerful

Valko posted:

I just clicked this thread after I noticed there were three new posts. Your username flashed before my eyes before all the pictures fully loaded and I got a glimpse of some blond hair and a bloodied forehead. I honestly thought "Oh poo poo, what sort of accident did she have!?"

yeah i forgot to turn on my monitor and saw my reflection and started trying to peck the screen like a pissed off territorial bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
powerful beard energy on this page

Applesnots posted:

I made a hello kitty fire axe a bit ago.

that's fun. What inspired that creation?