Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I used to hate my picture being taken and hide from the camera, but I've gotten more used to it. All my school photos were trash and now I feel bad for my Mom that she doesn't have nice ones of me.

https://imgur.com/a/fXCAqY8

This my dorky rear end. I was LT. Surge last Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Literally A Person posted:

Powerful Guile hair. Like, whoa.

Perhaps a costume for this year?????

This is hilarious because everyone else I showed this to thought I was Guile. I guess the Pikachu and the pokeball wasn't enough!

My hair is soooo much longer now, and I wasn't going to dress up this year. Didn't actually go out last year either because of covid. Just dressed up and took the picture. But maybe I can scramble something together for fun again.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

syntaxfunction posted:

Lt Surge had a Raichu primarily tho! That was his signature! But you look rad as beans so I guess I can allow this slip up.

Also I don't know what it is but I love looking at the stuff in backgrounds of photos. The box fan and bird cage (?) really help frame it. I am for it.

I just didn't have a Raichu laying around at this time so I went with the Pika lmao. I know my apartment was kinda trashed when I took it, I was in the middle of moving and tossing old stuff out. It was a spur of the moment picture with things I hand.

The cage is my guinea pigs old one that he had to stay in while he was injured, he's doing much better and has a nice big cage now!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
https://imgur.com/a/5k15jDE

Sleepy buddy right there.

Pigs https://imgur.com/gallery/TUMt8iq

He has a friend too.

Treecko fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Sep 23, 2021

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Lookin pretty metal either way, I like it

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Here's two very fresh selfish I just took. Sitting on my lovely little apartment stairs. I gave some finches old crackers, trying to see if they're brave enough to come see me. It's f'in windy out here!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Chernobyl Princess posted:

It's cold but nice outside. Also I got to see some good Bird Drama

Looking good! What kind of bird drama? I see robins fighting a lot.

Last year I saw a hawk take down a bunny and then fight a bald eagle over it's prey too. Probably not for this thread tho.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Just go outside dude bird drama is literally happening around you now. Somebody is hunting someone else. Or they're migrating and making a ruckus. Birds are rad.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

I chopped all my hair off last week to donate for kids with cancer. I looked in the mirror at work and realized I look like a low budget Duke Nukem so I had my work bro snap a dumb picture.

Didn't have a fat stogie or a gun but I had the vape and a wicked pizza cutter. Effort.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Coleslaw!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

My cats are fine! It was litter box day is all.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Valko you look good. When I chopped off my hair I had the whole store asking me if I was sure, are you OK, ect.

Yes I want to give it to the cancer kids. No, I don't mind that it looks funny for a lady to have this short hair. Yes please go over it with the buzzers.

At least your person was cool mine looked like she was gonna have a heart attack when I said to buzz off 14 inches.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
OK but you were Weird Al before now you're just a handsome nobody

That was harsh sorry. You look good friend.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Valko posted:

Yeah but you're a young woman, so I can understand why they would be more hesitant to do

Flattering I suppose 32 is young for these forums :3:

I hope you are enjoying the cut it takes a lot less shampoo and it dries faster too!

Hi all new posters.

Desert Bus look up Mr. Bears origins

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

This is Drake. He's the only thing I've ever gotten dry-cleaned ever. I might still sleep with him at night. He's also a puppet so loads of fun for the kids.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If we need a new thread ok but then I have to shave my pits for a dress selfie and idk if anyone wants that.

...I think everyone looks good here but that's just my opinion man

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Audio is off because you removed the flannel can't do grunge without it

Penny is gorgeous

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
As a lady myself I can tell Das Boo she's gorgeous without it being creepy.

You're gorgeous

And you will be a cool old lady one day. But not now.

I gave up on makeup because when I wear it people talk to me more. This is what you get deal with it folks. I'll still do it once in a blue moon because I like to but it's for me not others.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
We're all beautiful here in our own way and that's not a joke.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Glad that BONER X dude died and Sid is back

Think he mighta stole your AV tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cousin It I didn't even know you were here welcome back!