Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Yaaayyyy new thread! As you can tell, we're very serious individuals. I got a new girlfriend y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Dont get me wrong but you look ready to die in that picture

In... In what way?

Also, good luck larchesdanrew! Getting out of helldesk improves your life significantly.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

So I'm in Berlin and just met up with a friend who took me out to a bunch of parties/raves. God I want to move here.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

syntaxfunction posted:

The nerd look is absolutely loving in. Comfort and passion is the new cool. You're loving acing this poo poo.

You're my favourite Sombrebro. Points added for the glasses and sun with sunglasses. Points docked for Bitcoin, unless it's ironically worn. Then less, but still some, points.

This fills me with warmth, it's so genuine. You look like you're having a blast altho be careful cause if the letters fall down that would really hurt!

You look like one of the techs I worked with who I thought was rad. You give me loving good vibes. Just lose that nerd poo poo in the background :cool: Numbers are for chumps.

This is so loving good. Taking care of your teeth is loving scary and daunting, so going to the toothdoc and dealing with this poo poo is awesome, and even if they suck you'll feel way better taking care of yourself!

I dunno how to take selfies but I wore a dress today for the first time in months and months. No idea why, just wanted to.

There's a reason I don't wear dresses a lot haha.

You're, like, the most wholesome! :3: and you should keep rocking the dresses, undoubtedly. Ditto what Woebin said!

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Who What Now posted:

I got the job!

Congrats!

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Tosk posted:

A selfie while enjoying a walk through nature!

You sure look like you're enjoying it.

Just teasing, it's rad taking nature walks.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Back on my bullshit

I'm just going to respond with my own picture because :same:

Had a lovely week of holiday starting with the first travel with my current girlfriend, then 3 days hiking and camping.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Woebin posted:

I'm in an Airbnb with lovely wifi in Athens, we went to the Acropolis though!

Pictured: not quite the Acropolis.

Take the train to Thessaloniki and go party! But also go to LUKUMAΔΕΣ before you go, it's amazing desserts!

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Yay camping! I like your shirt too!

Thank you!

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

This is old but this photo my sister took of me is still one of my best

Not gonna lie, I lurk the Trump lol thread and had been hoping you'd post here. Just wanna say you're doing a way better job of knowing when to take a break there than I do.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

I used to wiggle and climb myself up the inside of doorways in houses since I was a little kid because it would make my grandma laugh so hard that she'd have tears in her eyes. This is the last picture of me performing that silly stunt for her at her house to crack her up on my last visit to Wisconsin before she passed away.

This is great, and such a wholesome reason! Also I hate having my picture taken because my mom was a photographer and I was so often a target, I feel you. There's something freeing about posting pictures yourself vs other people doing it.

I spent two nights camping after a three day Team Event where I ended up bringing both lives with me on the hike. This is me after a full day of day drinking waiting for my train back home. Thank you Germany for your ability to be blitzed and still travel.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Sitting Here posted:

speaking of showing ones whole rear end, gonna anime aggressively at the camera

https://i.imgur.com/qlUDyC4.mp4

Between your corvid friends and mushroom posters, I get the vibe you're pretty cool.

Chernobyl Princess and Jove Tone, I'm 10000000% in support of these hikes and nature findings! Loving it

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Sitting Here posted:

lmao this thread rules

my personality was actually replaced by a cordyceps fungus and tbh it's been an improvement, watch out for the spores though

A fair trade.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

I went to a massive party for the first time in forever last night! The theme was challenging gender norms which caused me a lot of stress, but I ended up just browsing femboy subreddits for inspiration.

I ended up looking really Vaporwave. Whoops. Not pictures is a net tanktop, bright orange short shorts, and blue knee high socks.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

I went to Prague over the weekend and found a cat Cafe! Didn't have to wait long for a new friend

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Not to start posting a bunch, but wedding photos just came out of the one I was at last fall, and I absolutely love how one turned out. The photographer made everyone else look 5kg heavier, and the lighting was generally awful but...

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

mactheknife posted:

when i cut my long hair off, the stylist said "good idea" and she was right

OH no, but they're right, you're looking good! I'd gladly share a beer with either one of you though.

On a related note, does anyone actually drink the whisky they have at barber shops? That has to be horrifically expensive, no?

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

knuthgrush posted:

Hail to the king, baby.

No Mr Bond, I expect you to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

Rad as hell. Is that Finnish on the sticker or did I have a stroke?