Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I look way more judgmental than usual, the sun was in my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

No.

Also, thanx

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Woebin posted:

I had a date, it was pleasant but they had other things to do after so it's over. Now I'm on my own in a bar.

Is this the look of someone who should get another drink and try to look approachable or someone who should head home?

I have no answers, but your hair is very pretty

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I went on a night hike and somehow didn't get bit by mosquitos!

Headlamps are never optional.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

My dog is hiding from my child.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Rucking around Baltimore like a big nerd. It is by far too hot out for this poo poo.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Woebin posted:

Today I'm 35~

Happy birthday!

I got a house in the suburbs, destroying my already meager punk cred.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

The Walrus posted:

get well soon broccoli lady

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Back on my bullshit

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

I'm just going to respond with my own picture because :same:

Had a lovely week of holiday starting with the first travel with my current girlfriend, then 3 days hiking and camping.

Yay camping! I like your shirt too!

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I don't have a woodshed but I do have a dingo with anxiety

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Her name is Bazooka.

If she had a gun we'd all be dead

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Walked from Bethesda to Georgetown and back today. Had some pretty good chicken and waffles.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I went to my parents house and got to see this little guy again. Finnegan.

That's a Very Good Dog

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It's cold but nice outside. Also I got to see some good Bird Drama

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Treecko posted:

Looking good! What kind of bird drama? I see robins fighting a lot.

Last year I saw a hawk take down a bunny and then fight a bald eagle over it's prey too. Probably not for this thread tho.

That sounds like good Bird Drama!

This drama involved a male starling performing a mating display on a steeply pitched barn roof. A female came to check him out. She was hopping around, doing the usual inspection, and then she landed on some tin flashing, completely lost purchase, and pretty much fell off the roof. The male stopped his display and went totally silent, just staring at her. The embarrassment was palpable across species. It was very good.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Pro-tip for Bird Drama: live somewhere that blue jays frequent.

The eternal war between cardinals and blue jays at my parents house is always good drama

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

Too bad St. Louis and Toronto aren't in the same league

*Weeps quietly in Baltimore*

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I did a goofy thing and made a goofy face about it

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I was a witch for Halloween. I bought way too much candy and my husband is allergic to all of it. Tragedies.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Showing off my extra life gear before my major donation drive tomorrow. Gonna run a D&D game on twitch and probably get laughed off the internet, but hey, it's for the kids right?

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Felt old so went to my favorite bar. The bartender made me a virgin cucumber margarita and it was very good.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

My mother in law took a very nice picture of me looking like a real grown up person with a mortgage and a kid and suchlike

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Elentor posted:

If that was the goal you nailed it, you look like you're about to say "so Matt and I decided that we want a place with a bigger garage. Yes, a bigger garage. Because it's not just about our car and truck, we also need space for when our families visit" in those real estate reality shows.

"The Princess' budget is $600,000 but I'm gonna tell you, in this neighborhood, it ain't easy, but we are gonna do our best, though we do believe they are gonna have to increase their budget to 700 if they want to buy, their dream house here in Chernobyl."

You're not wrong. Our house currently has no garage and it does reduce the amount of space for a workshop... And with another kid on the way having an extra bedroom would be handy....

next week on love it or list it, Chernobyl edition...

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It's my birthday.
This is my birthday face.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Katamari Democracy posted:

This is the worst lmfao

That looks like a very cozy bathrobe tho

Also thanx y'all for the hbds :3:

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

As I approach my late 30's I'm experimenting with being one of those ladies who wears tunics and big necklaces

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Hanging out with the Internet and my dog, as one does

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Windy out there today

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

syntaxfunction posted:

You look like you're very disappointed in me :ohdear:

I look like a friggin dyke today tho, so fair.

Spinz always looking rad :cool:

Kitty nap times loving rule, and being able to fall asleep to a video while your kitty is on you is :chefkiss:

I am very proud of you for living your life the way you want to live it and I hope you keep on keeping on. That goes for everyone in this thread and in this dumb weird corner of the internet.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I did my makeup for my stream last night and managed to use cold eyeshadow colors without looking like an absolute corpse yey me

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Woohoo it's the weekend that means it's time for FARM CHORES

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

blight rhino posted:

Farm chores? I'm sure some know, but what SORT of Farm Chores?!
I got sent to work with my uncle (a farmhand), during the summers in my youth. Hard loving work, but I got to see animals and even pet them and love on them.
Besides Oscar. Oscar was a giant loving pig. Like, 1000lb pig. He was not super friendly, not super mean. But he chased me and my cousin.
Oscar had been featured in the local podunk county paper a few times for when he escaped. That's sometimes how my uncle found out he escaped, again.
(Uncle may have been a lovely farm hand)

I'm hugely pregnant so just pretty minor stuff. Getting the chicken eggs, helping chop up some brush to clear space for a barn extension, and helping out with the measurements for putting up the new experimental grape trellises. Gonna see if this land will make decent wine.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I took a long walk but did not go into labor which is fairly rude of this baby imo

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I made a new hiking buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

antidote posted:

Babies are so cute, but so annoying. My son once slapped me because I wouldn't give him grated cheese.

She likes to grab my face with her tiny baby claws.

Her older brother is currently having a tantrum about going to daycare.

Kids are great but deeply frustrating.