Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Not my dog, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Someone validate me please!

The rare triple photo of yourself. You don’t do that without trying!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
It’s setting off the same “oh no” response the live action stuff overlaid on the animation in Courage the Cowardly Dog did.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

I may not have got the job because I smoked weed a month and a half ago and the urine test was inconclusive :smith:

Inconclusive is usually something weird with the density. If it came back non-negative on the screening panel it goes to a GCMS tube and those things are never inconclusive, it gives poo poo down to the nanogram.

Maybe, maybe it came in at a lower level on the GCMS than the screening cutoff is supposed to be but even then, you would have heard something.

Other possibilities- it never made it to the lab because FedEx hosed up, someone in the lab spilled it, there was a paperwork fuckup. If it was something weed related you would know.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

lil eyedropper bottle full of fake piss taped onto the underside of your dick. ez pz.

Gotta be at least an ounce though, most piss tests want 30mL.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Is that grappa?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ugly! Nice to see your face. I have a somewhat similar looking shemagh. Not as thick though. Very light.

All my shemaghs are way lighter than they look. Probably the most useful garment I own and I get so many compliments about them.

Literally A Person posted:

Oh god, they let you in GBS now???

lookin' shnazzy

I break containment sometimes because I’m so goddamn pretty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I swear I’m not Moby, I just coincidentally hate on a personal level, the same Chicago musicians Moby hates.