Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Guess who's gonna get a shiny new transmission? This gal!

My Passat is fun but it's not BII fun.

Bonus: grainy picture of me, my husband and some of the commune eating sushi in Tacompton. Went for Thunderdome, stayed for the good food, got the gently caress out of there because of the tweakers. Motel 6, never again.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Feb 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I've been growing it for three years now, trimmed it maybe three times. Probably should more. It does grow super fast though, I think that's just genetics. This is a few months back and you can kinda see how long it was before a trim.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

well UMG blocked my content lol. Good algorithm I guess. Well here's my dumb channel of like 5 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCww26NnYmpmfe9-mtqtNitQ

Heck yeah! Do more creative stuff. I swear it's good for you.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well, my DJ roommate and the rest of the house just got a TV show. It'll be on Seattle area networks starting in this summer...first filming is Friday. If y'all are in the area (or next season if you're anywhere in the US) you'll be able to see me reviewing new EDM music while my roomies play live shows. Also if you're in the area, you can come to the venue and see it live.

Anyway here's my face (in the green) before you get tired of it, husband on the left. Took this one as an "oh poo poo" picture moments after they told us the scope of the situation.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Mar 29, 2022

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sitting Here posted:

As a seattle-area person: this rules, good job

Thank you! I am working on not being a bundle of nerves. So here's me with a calming reptile that I'm trying to take more time with. We did the dishes together.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Will Mr. Beefy and Trigger get walk-on roles too?

If I could teach the dogs to play music I would. The producer wants us to be personalities so who knows, maybe we get a reality show about it.

Oh god goons on TV. This is a terrible/great idea.

I love this set of pics. Your buddy is so chill.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Cut my hairs off and now it's even more curly! Am excited.

Excuse the tired look, worked hard the past week through a nasty sinus infection. Screw the doctor that told me "Yeah we don't give antibiotics to adults anymore, you can handle it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I smoked the drug, Marijuana

Your tattoo looks rad, what is it?