Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Hey new thread

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jul 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lol I don't spend much time in gay bars for this reason

hear that. if only ladies liked me like gay men. or, I guess, if only I was gay.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Nice rabbit (watership down?) tats

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
How we all doing today

Watching baseball life is good

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Derpies posted:

Show us ur vape pen

it this kind of mean or? positive vibes only derps wth

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
nam redips nam redips
you do somersaults he does flips
make a move, it's reversed
can't really fight him, it's the worst
look out
fighting a mirror man
here comes the nam redipppppsss

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
alright a leg off I have been waiting for this day! my legs are the one part of my body in inexplicably good shape. I've never figured it out, I've never been obese so. also, wait, you shave your legs??

legs are actually fuckin weird looking when they're just sticking straight out from nothing lol wow

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if I did my legs I'd have to do it all, or I'd look ridiculous. like a gorilla in tan lululemons

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

larchesdanrew posted:

You can do almost whatever you want with your body and it’s not illegal and 9/10 times no one else is going to notice or care so you can actually just shave whatever you want :eng101:

Of course I was just looking for some context or recommendation. No judgement here.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
get well soon broccoli lady

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
im a GUY in a HAT in my CAR and I have OPINIONS ABOUT POLITICS!!!!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Miss Broccoli posted:

broccoli lady is home now
thank you

I'm glad. Let us know what was going on when you feel up to it if you are comfortable sharing. Roni? Have been worrying about an internet stranger!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Getting high and chilling on the floor with pets is one of the finest things in life

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
your shirt under your jacket makes it look like you're wearing a massive 80s power tie, its great

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
also jesus what is with the external piss tube? I feel like that would get kicked down in about three seconds

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
oh and happy birthday

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Vaaaaaaaaaa caaaaaaaayyy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Valko you don't need leave in contitioner, just some good conditioner. Along with your shampoo, something with no sulfates. 2-1 ain't gonna cut it with oily hair like yours. also if you're like me and only shampoo/conditioner like once a week, do what the bottle says and repeat after lather rinse

post pics of the fluffy godliness that ensues

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I was thinking like Elon x Mads. It's a good look. A little intimidating but there are a lot of ppl that are into that.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

this beach is a ghost town right now so only the cashiers at wawa will judge me

strong tim robinson energy is what I'm geting here

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
this thread's been too quiet recently so

Post Ur Best (Worst) Dreamworks Face

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Long overdue for a haircut, took the opportunity to take a new profile pic for Teams as my old one was like 4 years old and I'm pretty sure I was high in it

this one I'm only a little high

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
intimidatingly cool tbh

that is a power medallion

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
finally someone else posted a dreamworks face

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I looked pretty stupid there for the last month and a half

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sitting Here posted:

my hair for the first five minutes after i take it out of my work bun does things i can literally never get it to do on purpose :mad:

i went through a way too long period in my life where I wore a hat just for what it did to my hair when i took it off - thick hair is a curse sometimes

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
good set of teeth on ya

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

hell yeah brother haters vacate

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
maybe today will be the day I manage to not smoke weed. it would be a really big step for me.

here is a self-taken pic of myself (thats the term right) to commemorate this potentially historic day

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
everyone on this page looks so happy. let's be happy, friends.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Valko posted:

Why are you wearing a bicycle on your head?

I'm wheely fashionable

two tired to take it off

this is the kind of really good humour you can expect from sober walrus watch out something awful forums

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

lol i never noticed the extra cracking up in back

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
bring back chubby boner x

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just kidding I just wanted to say chubby boner

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I like them, they are 'i am long past giving a gently caress' energy to me. or if that personal info he posted somewhere a while back was not a messed up joke, 'trying my hardest not to give a gently caress' energy

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 6, 2022

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Welcome to my lair

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
no thats sid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Double post.

I keep debating taking the post I made with my singing down. That's so embarrassing. I woke up the yesterday and didn't listen to it at all because I was too anxious and thought I should give it a day to set in and to listen to it again to figure out if I was a complete moron (yes) for posting that.

I don't even know why I'm doing these personal short song playing/learning posts. It's really nerve-wracking to post them but you guys have all been very nice to me for me just loving around.

Don't know where I was going with this but I appreciate your guys' kindness. I'm not great but it used to be something I loved throughout my childhood to 20s then just stopped for many years. One of my therapists has been trying to get me into one of my old hobbies to try to find some enjoyment.

Basically, :glomp: for you guys putting up with me being bored and sitting on the couch doing nothing productive.

I think you are putting too much pressure on yourself. a recording of you having fun and learning can be just that it's not gonna be paul simon out the gate